Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Saan ayaa la rabaa

Zafir   

^Waa noqon lahaaye'e, meel aan dhiig ku galo aanan joogin. :D:D Just the other day, I was backing out from a parking spot when I almost ran over this kid; it was my passenger driver friend who alerted me to stop. I gave him shit for it afterwards, because he ruined my only chance oon dhiig ku galo to sit among friends in tgf ololo.

^^Wax waalan :D .

Balaayaad iska dhigeysaa, allow yaa ogaada xattaa weligaa dooro ma qalin. Ciidul adhxaha soo socota make sure you go to the sloughter houses iskuna day inaad neef ariya qali kartid...

Paragon   

^^Lol. Shib ka dheh. Wiil is waalaba waabiyaa hela, ma maqli jirtey?

Zafir, adeer congrats. I see you with that Chemistry book so I say, there could be another means through which you could mess up with bloods. Become the first Somali Lab-Warlord :D . I know I can be cold but I should be forgiven. The sun is hot over here.

Anyway...don't stop at anything Zafirow, the world is your Awr. Raro.

Aaliyyah   

lol@awr raro, u have a way with words ma istidhi :rolleyes:

^Waa noqon lahaaye'e, meel aan dhiig ku galo aanan joogin. Just the other day, I was backing out from a parking spot when I almost ran over this kid; it was my passenger driver friend who alerted me to stop. I gave him shit for it afterwards, because he ruined my only chance oon dhiig ku galo to sit among friends in tgf ololo.

subhanalaaah, we better put you away before you kill some one :D

Anyhow,zafir for real u are that brother, or you are just fooling around?..

If u'r mubarak den congratulations, and keep in mind u have a long way to go, dont let anything or anyone for that matter stop you from reaching your goals.

wa salaamu alaikum

Zafir   

^^ I thank you kindly for your kind words. Yes, I have come a long way, I am the first in 13 generation to graduate from high school in my family and I am very proud of that, now hope fully my son will pick up the torch where I left it and graduate university one day.

Xiin, Do honestly believe I haven’t verified that information with the TGF headquarters? Flat “NO” is all I got for response.

Para, I don’t do well with Geel terminologies sire, But I think what you said was in the long lines of the world is my Moos and I should Fiiq, noh??

LST, Thanks for the worm welcome sire

me   

Congratulations Zafir!

But you can go on man and graduate from Uni.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Wax waalan
:D

Balaayaad iska dhigeysaa, allow yaa ogaada xattaa weligaa dooro ma qalin. Ciidul adhxaha soo socota make sure you go to the sloughter houses iskuna day inaad neef ariya qali kartid...

Gacan kudhiglahaa tahay maxaan dhahaa!! Neef dhan oo cabadaya aayad nafta kasiibeysaa? you heartless man :(

Doorada markii laqalo,bal meey meel isdhigto? maxay la orodaa as if she's gonna get her head back???(I know,i think of weired stuff) :D

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Zafir:

^^ I thank you kindly for your kind words. Yes, I have come a long way, I am the first in 13 generation to graduate from high school

You sir, are a genius! icon_razz.gif

Cara.   
Zafir I can't believe you're not giving props to your tutor who spent hours and hours trying to teach you the periodic table of elements. You kept insisting the only important elements were Me and You, and that mixing them would produce the compound Bliss... anyone who puts up with that should get their own certificate.