Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Gabdhahu ma nin qurux badan bay rabaan mise nin caqli badan

Hibo   

I alweys love an itelectuals girls... but I think ameenah list is like reading the list that may put you in hell....

Jaber   

Ameenah

lol@Subagsixin,how about subag badhi lol? thats even better....Nah my list is so simple,but, appears complicated for the average-naayaa,in order to undesratnd men you have to know the three golden rules

Three golden rules a woman should know about us men

1-Am thirsty=make me some shaah cadays and make that with zangabiil and hail will ya? smile.gif

2-Am hungry means if its morning time make me(oops,I meant us) some darn,well-cooked shaaxid laxooxs and add some sonkor&subag on top of it,if its Launch time,hilib adhi&bariis baryaani or mushakal(the colorful one,yellow,red and white all the way) occasionally we will have pasta,if its dinner time its KIMIS TIME with shaah.

3-The remote control stays in my hand until I fall a sleep.

You see,Like I said before,its simple yet complicated!!

Hibo   

looooool jebar la ilaha ilalaaaaaaa!!!!!

naa make me laxoox for breakfast i wonder how much u'll be paying her to wake up at the hour of the morning to make u laxoox.Bro wake up and smell the shaaha sanjabiisha leh women are not ur slaves with u think they around to make sure u don't get hungry.

peace

RayZak   

hellow..maxaa lagu baryeey....

NAYAA,,where she at?.I NEED SHAAAAAH??????..in this new world(U.S.A)ppl call me flight 13...CUZ am from africa right now.and i still got the bac on me still haven't been ripped from my body........and also addicted to shaah....so..this women is tellin me that shaah (waa laga ilbaxay).do u really think i believe in that thing?..

Now i join this nomads that are depating about what women want........

i also c some ppl listed alot about the men they want in there life BUT do u (ladies) think u will get to OPRAH'S show and say it's chrismas i want this things that i have listed here as a dream come true?

nomads don't care what they are doing..

even if they have heard of 911..even dialin 911 if there kid do something not important...

i will never marry somali women in this new world?

------------------------

"HELP, HELP,...am tired of getting arrested every day, all she knows is 911">

Jaber   

Muna

Am only kaftaming walaalo,Although,I like living on the edge,but am not that brave to wake up a Somali chick at 6am to cook,Naah.Thats some kind of a death wish!!

Flight13

Bro,No need to rap about S-chicks,they're alright,some are good some are bad,just like S-men.So my Flying-Cabdi,take it easy on the sisters and start appreciating what we got.

RayZak   

i c what u r saying but what should i do?

-------------------------------------------

"HELP, HELP,...am tired of getting arrested every day, all she knows is 911">

Hibo   

Mohammed Jama ...

Walaalo, i don't mean to sound unreasonable.

but my elders (esp.the men) advice me to aim high. You may not get exactly what you want, but there is no harm in setting yourself some achievable standards.

Muna

U go girl.... for a minut there, I thought U was gonna do the 'i'll fulfil my wifely duties... just as my hooyo and aabo" speech loool

But habo is proud. ... anyways, how comes U nevah make me shaah with sinjibiil, nayaahee?

Jaber

lol@@@@ who is in lala land now?

I am just glad, for the sake of your health that U were joking when U said that lol

flight 13,

walaalo, all due repect. i appreaciate U may be a little agetated with the way the tables have turned on the guys these past years.. and believe me walaalo, i share Ur frustration at the way sisters and brothers have adapted to this western way of life. BUT pls, stop taking it out on US. It is not our fault in ay Islaantaadii baa kugu ilbaxdey.

I don't believe in gender wars.... it is unislamic. There is only one rule when it comes to the opposit sex:

Respect:

Urself

Others

and demand it in a respectable manner and U shall get it!

salaams

Abdinuur   

lol...@ JABER...

cousin you're funny. hope everyone women out there listens to you and follow accordin' to your "rules"

What I am interested in hearin is "WHAT DO SOMALIS WOMEN WANT"....ummm...????

I've been hearin' some 'thangs' but neva heard what ya'll really want from a brotha!

Do looks, size, or what have you matter to ya'll most or are there other qualities or 'thangs' ya'll look for.... eek.gifconfused.gifbiggrin.gif

Faheema.   

This list has dramatically decreased during the past couple of years.

Here it goes... smile.gif

Diin Someone that can influence me, mid aniga iga liita xaga diinta waaba disaster.

Respect is self explanatory

Honesty A marriage without trust is a ticking time bomb

Humour Faarax afar iyo labaatanka saacadood afka taagaya sideen odhan. ;)

Minimum level of Intelligence , for the times you want a bit of Intellectual exercise.

Minimum good looks, mid ishu ay eegi karto aroortii :D:D

Funny thread.

Cawo,

Perversely, tis the opposite wit me...my requirements increase each year, and most of them have become 'deal-breakers'...if it aint there, I'm NOT interested or willing to compromise.

Oh well.....happily looking forward to my impending spinsterhood. ;):D

Originally posted by mohamed jama ( somaliland:

I alweys love an itelectuals girl... but I think ameenah list is like reading the list that may put you in hell....

This kind of cracked me up Ameenah. Ninka iska celi. lol

i want qurux.....basically i dont want my man to out smart me icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif ..i want a puppy i can tell when to bark and when not to , what to do and what not to?

on a serious note the question is funny though, he would pick beauty over inteligence...no one would :cool:

king_450   

Now days i just pick and choose what Thread to read. At first i was skeptical to find out what is all about this thread, but then again i am wondering how can one women know what Every women wants? Surely every women is different! but ppl you've enlightened me! Even though women don't all want the exact same kind of man, they do want certain attributes in every man.

My success with women has gone through the roof and I think I have finally figured out just what women really do want!? Not Beauty Not Wisdom, but Mulla that is it Green baby.

Xalimo7   

My success with women has gone through the roof and I think I have finally figured out just what women really do want!? Not Beauty Not Wisdom, but Mulla that is it Green baby.

Dr King that is nice of you, but the truth shall be told, yes i am for What you called Green , when it comes to Ugly men.

see you dude