Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Gabdhahu ma nin qurux badan bay rabaan mise nin caqli badan

underdog   

Originally posted by Akash:

Horaa Loo Yidhi Dumarku Waa Caruur Raad Weyn

LOL....I remeber hearing that from my grandmother. and I craked up in a psyc class when a renowned psychiatrist was quoted as saying women are caught somewhere between childhood and adulthood.

I remeber that ever time I hear a grown woman say "oh my god that's sooo cute"

Originally posted by underdog:

why don't we just parade all the men in a line up, shine a big interogation spot light in their faces. Have them bring a resume and prepare a 3 minute monologue before the question and answer section begins.

NEXT:

"Hi my name is Cabdi Ciiro and despite my grey hairs I'm actually 25. As you can see on my resume I'm a molecular biologist and I just purchased my third house. I like long walks on the beach and sharing poetry readings. it really doesn't matter what you like because I'm sure I can change to suit you. I'm just trying to find someone I can share my deep emotions with."

NEXT:

Faarax shows up shielding his eyes from the glare "war waamaxey doocilaha negista kuhayo" "yareey...haa, adiga, borofesorada...madhimantahay? iismadhihin midaan aa fiyow. sidii xoolo aa sideytan nin saf soo gelisay. Degeeyso, gabar walaasheey ahh aa tahay ee aan kula taliyo...

hadii aad is gedeeysid, maxad garoonka latimid. Hadii aad wax gadaneeysidna natus karansiga aad wadatid, ma doolar baa mise waa baun?......." before he finishes his rant, 2 steriod-gulping security guards appear like cops at a dunkin donuts and snatch Faarax up like a taliban destined for camp xray.

lolololo! thats really freaking funny!! but hey on the other hand! xalimo will love to all faarax

logo yaar in line-up! i just hope i am dead, when that happens~lol! u know what they gonna next! ah hah! chop us off! like they did before~!! faaraxs plz remember that history!! redface.gif