Need..Postcards......??

I'm glad you walked in here,

You ussually give postcard to remind each other

that you care for one another.

I'ma give you postcard to show you i care about

you.

Somalia.jpg

This for that moment when you feel like wasting food. 39081.jpg

This is your half brother,God knows if he made it through..

img_somalia_cover.jpg

This is for that moment when you forgot where you came from.And when you forgot the shyt you parents

went through to bring yo a$$ to safety.

zm_zoomin.3.3.jpg

This is how bad your country needs you, while you just dwell yo behind wondering what to do...

Well some one had to let you know..

And i had to be the one...

:( Wallahi everytime I see pics like that I cry. That was a good way of showing ppl what's happening when ur throwing away food and having food. Thnx for the reminder Instinct_poet.

Overseas, yeah, we try to stop terrorism

But we still got terrorists here livin'

In the USA, the big CIA

The Bloods and The Crips and the KKK!!!- Black Eyed Peas

Xafsa   

Ins-poet...thank you so much for the reminder. We all need to ask ourselves what it is that we can do for our beloved country.

Miriam1   

Thanks for the pics instincts poet wallahi i am giving myself 6 yrs and i am out of here, i dont think i could lead a happy life anywhere else but back home, its there that u can lead a meaningfull life...feel like your accomplishing something everyday.

LuCkY   

INSTINCT-POET THANKS FOR THE PICTURES...EVERY TIME I LOOK AT HOW OUR PEOPLE ARE LIVING BACK HOME AND HOW SOME OF US IN THE U.S. ARE CARELESS AND WASTE FOOD IT BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES.

MAY ALLAH HELP THEM THROUGH THERE TRAGIC AND HORRIBLE TIMES. :D

Raxmah   

I-poet thanx for the reminder bro, I went back to Somalia 2 summers ago with Islamic Missionary and it broke my heart to see those helpless children in pain and suffering, the sight of those children made me cry. I promised my self never to waste food and water again, everytime I find my self wasting anything am reminded of those helpless children, and I never throw anything away.

dont waste water either. very important considering its the earths most valuable rresource and we watch it go down the drain carelessly. dont buy bottled water either, buy a container and fil it up with yr own water cause these corporations are some sneaky greedy *******s. im pretty sure within our own lifetmes we will see wars for water instead of oil.