Dabrow

Is criminal Illey fleeing to Kismayo?

Dabrow   

Now that the region has a new president im hearing that iley is fleeing to Kismayo to hide under another criminal Axmed Madoobe.

Dabrow   
2 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

If he goes there, I wouldn't really be surprise at all. After all they say, "Birds of feather flock together" (or words to that effect)....9_9

Indeed it wouldnt be suprising but he wont be able to outrun his crimes no matter where he goes.

Dabrow   
2 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Wrong prediction, he will not be safe there, best bet is he beg his old masters and stay.

He might not be safe with his masters either. We will see.

5 hours ago, Dabrow said:

Now that the region has a new president im hearing that iley is fleeing to Kismayo to hide under another criminal Axmed Madoobe.

You think that and you are worried for your flag?

If I were you I would be more concerned of some Liyu that definitely cannot contnue there and also ONLF that will be energized now and may not start war in Ethiopia but cleanup the borders first.

10 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Wrong prediction, he will not be safe there, best bet is he beg his old masters and stay.

I don't think his concern is safety of Iley, its rather safety of his empire represented by flag shown. There is talk of "Ethiopian" invasion of that kingdom which keeps changing dons every some years.

Dabrow   
6 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Dabroow, if Kismaayo was ruled by one from Cabuudwaaq than the current one from Qabridahare, you certainly wouldn't have minded if one like Cabdi Ileey fled from parts of Wardheer to Hiiraale-ruled Kismaayo. No?

Your question does not make any sense. Im against Ileey. He is criminal who did horrible things to innocent Somalis. My morals are not based on clan.

21 minutes ago, Dabrow said:

Reports are suggesting that Axmed Madoobe is in Addis abeba right now. 

He probably wants to try and reconcile the Somalis among each other. Some power hungry among the Somalis have crossed the line in last week activities.