Sign in to follow this  
Azmaya

Hottest Jams of All time

Azmaya   

some of my absolute favorite songs n bestests songs of all time. classics! God they bring me so much happy memories. smile.gif

I will always love you-WH

Again-Janet

Bended Knee

End of the Road-B2M

Red light special, OMG what a hotties

Back seat H-town OMG i used to be so in love with the lead singer soooooooo hot

Why I love you so much Monica

okey if i start i wont be able stop myself thats it for now.

Add it here Hottest Jams of All time

ta ta

Baashi   

Try Saint Coran (The Holy Quran) read by my fav Mahmoud Khaliil al Hosary. Ya can download the 114 surah from iTunes - all for free!!!!!!!!! I got the whole "album" on my iPhone and yeah I got the toy...dang this is "the" gadget for nerd that is -- it is a something.

As to songs -- one of my fav is Ain't no sunshine when she's gone by Al Green. The melody is quite up there and yes melody and lyrics not the beat are what usually make me lsiten to songs.

Back seat H-town OMG i used to be so in love with the lead singer soooooooo hot

Hoogto,Ninku qolodaada maba ahee,How can you be in love? I thought you said you can only love your wonderful people keliya? :D

Khalaf   

^^^Hoogto so habar ma ahaan? i told u before dhaqan raaga ma ba lihiid. walle gabdaha la tirsata. what a sad homie :D

Baashe who is Al Green must be some white cat :D .....i havent listened to songs since high school....but gotta be 2pac, Nas

Baashi   

Khalaf only ur grandpa can recognize a name like that. Ya gotta be not a "G" to know who Al is. I'm a Dinosaur al right kidos smile.gif

Khalaf   

Baashi Adeero my grandpa wouldnt know nothing about a reverand, gospel singer :D just googled it.......a legand huh, like Marvin Gaye, Ray Charles yes yes yall i know little bit about classics.....i threw away all my CDs that i collected over the years tho....

Originally posted by Khalaf:

^^^Hoogto so habar ma ahaan? i told u before dhaqan raaga ma ba lihiid. walle gabdaha la tirsata. what a sad homie
:D

Baas

Ina adeertey maxaa udandansanee lee miyaa weli waxaas? Misna maxaa ii qarxisay ayaantii dhaweed miyaa? War heedhe,Ducoqabe,Qoftaan kaama hesho mana kurabto ee stop tailing her. :D if she has not yet responded to your constant hits ilaa hada,iska ilow :D

Aan kulataliya igaar yahow wareersan,qoftaan,hor bee usheegtayo she doesnt like soft a$$ niggas like you,toughen up yakhanow. Buy some Duke-ish traits nooh. smile.gif

Ps.This is my last response to you & apologies to Azamaya. Btw,that Bended knee song is such a girl song(& rightfully so). smile.gif

Nephissa   

Those days that I go to the gym and toss the machines around like king kong [say I dunno bad day or something], Gloria Estefan - Conga, goes on the Ipod for inspiration.

my jam!

take it a look at my gal friend

shes the only i got.

not much about my gal friend

i never seem to get alot.

i need link to that song! yo, she tossed my cd. damn gal. i cant find it in limewire.com

Buuxo   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote: Back seat H-town OMG i used to be so in love with the lead singer soooooooo hot

Hoogto,Ninku qolodaada maba ahee,How can you be in love? I thought you said you can only love your wonderful people keliya?
:D:D:D my stomache hurts now, thanks for the laugh.