Random Thoughts That Come to Your Head II

Originally posted by Rahima:

Castro,

I don't have random thoughts, that's for the little people
:D

You must be the boringest of people markasna Rahima icon_razz.gif

I am thinking Clorox bleach[Dont ask]

NGONGE   

I’m thinking of committing what would be considered a crime in many countries. No, I will not be raiding anybody’s house, or killing/injuring/insulting anyone. I plan to eat a small, tiny, harmless leaf. It’s been a very very long time since I tried that and today, right now, I’ve got a strong urge to chew myself into oblivion. :D

I doubt I'll do it though. I'm not as hip as I used to be and don't know where my local mafrash is. :(

Castro   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Will Castro throw in a wash and blow-dry too?

Absent any impropriety, I certainly would.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I plan to eat a small, tiny, harmless leaf. It’s been a very very long time since I tried that and today, right now, I’ve got a strong urge to chew myself into oblivion.

Don't do it saaxib. Not unless I'm in town. :D

Zafir   

^I would advice yous otherwise, good Castro and older brother Ngonge. 8months ago at a close friend’s nikaax/qado was when I have tried ‘the leaf” for the 5th time in my existence,you see, in my previous dealings with ‘leaf’ eating never have I had to eat more then [Magin], however, eight months ago was different I had a Marduuf iyo badh presented to me and with it came nicely folded macawiis at a beautifully set up basement. You see, I couldn’t bring myself to say I was a rookie in 'leafing', the hospitality and the atmosphere were too overwhelming for me. After that morning I have regretted eating the damn thing so much so that I have wished I hadn’t come to this blessing matrimony of one of my closest friends. Needless to say, I have eaten/swallowed beyond my capabilities and I didn’t leave a single ‘leaf’ in my plastic bag, I have even chewed/swallowed the stems dry. Let’s just say the following 3 days I befriended a cushion and unisol ointment, coudn't eat or even swallow anythings, taste bud ruined for weeks. Oh, the thought of that excruciating pain makes my hair stand now.

STOIC   

Right now at this moment I am thinking of how I can work at Hillary Clinton campaign office in the South East as a volunteer now that she made it clear she would be forming an exploratory committee .But then something at the back of my mind is telling me that I will be betraying my Obama whom I share with some homeland roots :D .

Pucca   

"he died in his sleep..he died a peaceful death" how exactly does anyone know whether it was peaceful or not? perhaps he was in pain but couldnt cry out or maybe he did but with everyone sleeping who would hear him?

perhaps he had a nightmare of his death...dreamed it all but couldnt rouse himself because he was infact dying. Wouldnt that be something..you think you're dreaming it all (your death i mean) and the next time you wake up you're in your grave...

may allah ease our death...

Fanisha   

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

Surely that piece of clothing is the easiest thing in the world to make.
All you have to do is sew it all together making sure that you have one big opening for the neck and two for the arms. Voila!

What you describe there is no dirac, Ngongeow. Unless you know people who habitually were a 'jawaan' to weddings.
Oh no you didn't call the beautiful baac wayne dirac " jawaan"

How dare you Castro :D

Well...I had the most bizarre random thoughts this morning...lately I have developed a dislike for anything that is orderly and I have been flirting with chaos and anarchy...Ah yes! My Random thought (I almost forgot) ----> I was in the train today and there was this Indian dude who had his iPod on with his music so loud and It was annoying me and then it occurred to me (my random thought) Imagine if I take his damn iPod from him, rip the wires apart, step on the iPod until you smashed it to pits and throw it out of the window.

Then I looked away - thinking acudubillaah- my eyes locked with this lady who was sitting across. She was staring at me as if she was reading my mind then another bizarre random thought occurred to me [she looked snobby and she was too clean for my liking]...imagine if I go to her (I thought her make up and hair was the most important thing to her) and mess her hair and her make up. Ok at this point am worried for my self [how could I entertain such bizarre thing] it is not gentlemanly (as well as not being Islamic)...I kept telling my self think about something nice...something nice!

Now you thinking I'm over the bizarre moments yes? no? Then we have arrived the Station...The train got full and there was this man and woman who thought they could -well- hold on to each other and not fall. knowing that once the train moves they will be swinging...Now another bizarre Random T came to me in the form of being Denis the menace [imagine If I bush them and watch them fall and how everyone will react to when they fall over]...Then and Only then I realised...if i continue allowing my brain to wander I will do something I will regret and I could be spending the night in a cell.

May be next time I will tell you about my flirtation with Chaos and Anarchy :D:D

Cheers

^LOOOL. Now i am convinced Zu is a meek man with unresolved anger issues. Sooner or later like Ned Flanders your calm facade will be shattered by a very public melt down. No more "okely dokely" for you. :D:D

^^^ More like am joining the Dark Side [mostly my childhood character - hated anything orderly then]

At young age, my fav past time was...as you have guessed - destroying everything! and my fav movie character was Darth Vader and my fav qoute of a movie was "Don't make me destroy you Luke" -Darth Vader

Cheers

Faheema.   

Time to get paid, blow up like the World Trade - Notorious B.I.G.

If he was alive would he be arrested under the Terrorism Act?