Sign in to follow this  
Legend of Zu

Random Thoughts That Come to Your Head II

Ibtisam   

^^adiga maxaad kaa raabt Val, You follow her around and constantly having subtle digs at her. ISska caadso waxaad kaa raabit, i'm sure you will find out the answer a lot quicker :D sorry I could not resist!

Aisha   

originally posted by NGONGE:

Aisha, He already told you he hates his guts!

ok....let me ask a different question. Why do you hate your guts illegal some-alien?

Pucca   

"no more than 6 pills in 24 hours" it says...but one pill every four hours is stingy; now two every hour ...is overdose but not to the point where death occurs. hmmm...in other words its safe untill you start turning blue.

figures...cant believe everything on the darn lable.

Pi   

^^ I guess PMS can take it's toll. If you turn blue, you'll never need pills again. Try it.

dev are u trying 2 avoid the blame also sheeko iyo basto....am innocent in all shape and form i tell u

ps random thought eey, am i going 2 see a flying cow 2day due to the winds in london... mhhhhh

Pucca   

three phone calls to remind me of my interview in one day?? somethings not right there....nope definatly smells fishy.

oh well...to heck with it.

sidenote: random thoughts arent to be commented on...kills the whole 'random' part of it.