Sign in to follow this  
Legend of Zu

Random Thoughts That Come to Your Head II

While Ago, Someone named Pixie [dunno what happened to this creature..apparently she was not human] posted this topic and I thought we could have a sequel to that topic.

Why do I think George Bush talks in his sleep!!!

Cheers

NP: You make diracs?

I can't help wondering what it feels like to be rich. Not to have to scrimp and save and worry about debts, bills or making ends meet each month.

^ Have you not been following the new show on LivingTV - the real housewives of Orange County?

Being rich is being lonely and bored. You miss out on all the fun of scrimping. And its alot of fun if you learn to enjoy the experience.

I've no random thoughts Zu. Wixii madaxayga ku soo dhacaa, afkayguu soo dhaafa promptly.

I do wish there was someway I could find the confidence to write in Somali. :(

Val sort of, I go to my local material store and pick out fabrics for the dirac, gogorad and shawl. I personally can't stand these ready made diracs that go around. Most of the designs are really unstylish, unflattering and are just way to loud.

i personaly think dirac are waste of £70 i mean come on there one time use, after that u cant wear them again u might aswell burn it down or ship it to a destant relative who will attend a wedding in another country or town. waste :rolleyes:

lol, if you are going to wear it once at least ensure it is something decent. Pictures and film last longer and it is best not to look back at your past in horror. At least that is aim.

Serenity, working for a living doesn't always enable you to pursue something you are passionate about. If you don't have money worries, you can do something you really love.

-Lily-   

I can make my own too, thanks to GCSE Textiles, but I don't advertise it or else every xalimo will be in que asking you do hers from thrus-sun. It's the most easiest thing in the world to do.