Sign in to follow this  
SOO MAAL

Islam in Namibia…Making an Impact

Castro   

Originally posted by Didi Kong:

You are looking at a woman who has mastered the art of pleasing people in her five years of membership on these forums.

So, who were you during the past 5 years? Prior to Apr 2006, that is. King Kong? LOL.

Leave Rahima alone. She's my number one candidate for a minyar. :D

Mashallah! indeed it is a great news to see Islam spread to every corner of the world.

The on going beef seems to have started about changin topics, well the topic has been twisted a bit.

Rahima   

^ True at that, the topic loses some its appeal. My intention was to keep it on track, but alas some will twist.

WaTerLily,

It’s all good :D (amused me also). I now know that unstable was a wise choice ;) .

Leave Rahima alone. She's my number one candidate for a minyar.

I have been watching you and Mr. Xiin with all this talk. The two of you need some lessons me think ;) . I will be colluding with the girls, you boys just wait :mad: .

For now since we are on peaceful terms, hows the family going? The little ones running you off your feet I hope :D .

Castro minyar eh? I'm not surprised you are Cuban so it is to be expected. Laakiin Xiinfaniin maxaa lagu hurgufay? lol. Ok ok I'll leave her alone. There is no beef here Animal Farm and topics get butchered everyday at SOL. I'm out.

N.O.R.F   

Youngest Muslim Reverts in The World. Children in England Turn To Islam. Some of the World's youngest Muslim reverts. Two sisters, aged 9 and 12 show a keen interest in Islam. It all started when they went to the Local Mosque after hearing the melodious Adthaan (call to prayer). Soon after they decided to go to classes at the mosque after school, and have bought and studied many books on Islam, and have even managed to learn and read the Quran in the Arabic language. Unlike other children, the girls spend their evenings reading books and memorising Quran as well as praying in their rooms. All of which is very new and strange to their mother.

Video

Originally posted by Abaadir:

and I thought Didi Kong is a guy.

Untill yesterday I was convinced Didi Kong was a hermaphrodite.

What a small world!

Deeq A.   

Naa soco waa edab darantahay.

Listen Miss Kutub weyn, xijaab dheer.

Didi Kong, please respect other nomads and stop the childish attacks and the namecalling. We will not tolerate your insults against other nomads. This is a warning.

^^^ Ka beydh Admin Has spoken, all those that have been mentioned in the above short list of warnings should take cautious steps to avoid such wrong doings