Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Confusion and turmoil

Khalaf   

^^^^Brother or sister? I don't know what the hell you just said above, but don't call me "Khalaf boy" ya dig? I Aint your boy, so check yourself man.

And how I misquote you, you clearly were implying the sister was abused. Reread your smart remarks to her.

Mantra: me a problem? me and Ib is cool thats all. peace

Tahliil   

Khalaf Boy:

Do you want it explained, detailed in simple form so you can at least figure it out the meaning behind the words....and then go later haaaaaaa ok adeeerr...I got it..!!!! believe me it's worth....

Khalaf   

Walaal its easy for u to call me "Khalaf boy" infront of your screen, let me assure u if u did that in the street u would be coughing blood sxb, unless of course you a girl.

I wont talk shit in here sxb, it is against my islamic creed. So carry on. But if u are any kind of man sxb, watch your mouth inregards to the sisters. peace

Tahliil   

Khalaf Boy: (Behind my screen now, before the world later, in your face everytime, and when and whereever....lol..)

coughin blood, you reminded me days when my parents made me spend time with Ciyaal Tuulo...bad old times..coughing blood..I am sure that's now the new ISBAARO TALK...words used when Moryaans are robbin an old lady..."Ayeeyo give it up or you'll cough a blood"

Good point thou, taking the high moral ground...you c for every Xalimo in here, every one of them, regardless of whether she wants to b-Pack or not... Not only would I fight for her respect and honor but I'd surely die for them, if need arise and for the right reasons...of course...(top that) coughin blood...hahaha I'm still laughing about the irony here if you know what I mean...but consider the B word dropped from here and on if it bothers you that much...bro....plenty of luck with your moral themes

Khalaf   

Tahliil,

I don’t disrespect ya dig, nor do I call Muslims “boy†but brother or sister. U know what “boyâ€means. but if u did cross me with that “khalaf boy†talk in the streets it would be war, I aint moryaan but I don’t take shit. Trust man u wouldn’t be laughing my brother.

And the sisters here don’t need u, cut the bullshit of “I'd surely die for themâ€, many of our women have been dishonored in Somali war and continue to be dishonored, abused, raped or killed, if u believed ur own words my brother u would have died a million deaths. and good luck to u my brother, believing your own bullshit.

peace out

Tahliil   

you don't take shit, you break bones, make pple cough blood...CIDIYO KU DIRIR WAAXID...how many girls did you grow up with??Ina adeerow, ilahey wajigiis, walee iyo bilee, ha iga qabanine ninkaas...aint that your style B

Regardless of thy girly words...Khaliif I'd die not once but million times for their honor...a principle very few pple can understand...

Consider this to b my last BS post for you my Muslim brother who never takes shit and never listens to BS...

Khalaf   

Khaliif I'd die not once but million times for their honor...a principle very few pple can understand...

-Funny man, talk is cheap u aint heard. great courage dude, go ahead sxb apply your principle today. Like I said my Muslim brother, don’t call another man “boyâ€, easy now in front of screen in the street its words of war. Peace um out. Salaamu alaykum my brother.

Nephissa   

^^ :D:D @ you two above.

Ibtisamey, make sure you keep the docs in hidden wallets close to your body. Have a fun and safe trip abbaayo.

Ibtisam   

MODs where were you when my thread was getting abused left, right and centre!!!!

Sorry to hear that you had such first hand expreince...rough time huh? Dysfunction and abuse isn't a tolerable thing regardless of who it is coming from....On behalf of all (my word) men, I could only apologize...Good for you thou very few people can turn their lives around like that and get their Masters at 25...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: sounds like you are having a hard time understanding me. Don't think too much you might bust your brain.

Khalaf and Tahliil why are you guys arguing about nothing, it is a waste of time your both user names!!! Relax no one go harm anyone. You are all entitled to your views just respect each others. We all know that we bush comes to shove you will hide behind the bed/rock/door/bus: and your trying to convince us you will die for xaliom's. Trying getting on as fellow farahs then extend the love and care to xaliom's. Otherwise i going to see you'll in a street corner saying same S*hit to a chick in five years time. :D

Easy now.

bishy: thanks :D

Peace