Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Confusion and turmoil

Well going any sort of trvelling without a muxrim is a no-no for u ladies ... but for some reason we Somalis seem to deem it 'caadi' to let our sisters travel without such muxrim every where ( am guilty of it too )... but wen it coms to ummrah the 'muxrim' is gladly mentioned.

IBY .. let me give u an answer ur dilema ... just hand the tikets over to me and i will gladly travel in ur hounour ... u will get pictures and excellet ubdates .. so u will feel like u are. or u could just marry moi .. and wat a honeymoon it would be ... but u will need to fulill few other conditions like makin me fll in love wit u ..

Lilybiyo .. don't worry the above also aplies to u as well ..

Khayr   

Originally posted by Yahoo_UK:

Well going any sort of trvelling without a muxrim is a no-no for u ladies ... but for some reason we Somalis seem to deem it 'caadi' to let our sisters travel without such muxrim every where ( am guilty of it too )... but wen it coms to ummrah the 'muxrim' is gladly mentioned.

Ibtisam   

Yahoo.

I am aware that women are not allowed to travel alone regardless. The reason I mentioned it when I was talking about Umrah is that they would not let you in, without a muxrum, so you do not have the option of not taking one, where as any other travel, you have the choice of obeying the Islamic Law or ignoring it. It is this that i am having doubts about rather than concern for my safety. It is strange because if I decide to go (act of disobedient) then it is hypocritical of me to ask Allah to keep me safe or bless me, or even say simple things such as inshallah when mentioning my tripe; the words won't come out :(

IBY .. let me give u an answer ur dilema ... just hand the tikets over to me and i will gladly travel in ur hounour ... u will get pictures and excellet ubdates .. so u will feel like u are. or u could just marry moi .. and wat a honeymoon it would be ... but u will need to fulill few other conditions like makin me fll in love wit u ..

I would rather eat my ticket then give it to you or anyone!! :(

As for your second offer. i don't know about no "LOVE" but we could have a temporary marriage :D I hear it is a common thing in North Africa.

NB: you do not get any of the rights that a rightful husband does ;) it would be like a convenient marriage, we will get a divorce after the summer holiday :cool:

How about that!! :D if only it was that simple.

lool @ temporary arrangement if such thing was allowed the trust me i would run am Agency by now offering such services ... in b in demand basically .. ( i actually i heard ppl used to get coveinant nikaaxs just cause they desperete for some *Axum* *Axum* ..

so wats in the deal ibby .. u pay for my expenses .. and i get all the extras too , unless there is a security seal ..

Ibtisam   

^^^ go to hell redface.gif behave you nasty man! it is a public forum, we don't need you childishness. How contradictor is that, one minute you are preaching me then you come out with THIS

so wats in the deal ibby .. u pay for my expenses .. and i get all the extras too .. cause it will be hot, steamy and u will need a cuddle and maybe allow to me to navigate my way through ..unless there is a security seal ..

u best go and EIDT your post dear, go on run along :rolleyes:

Oh my good GOD! :D:D

Will someone please do the decent thing and introduce these new Xalimos and Faarax’s to the etiquettes of decent and sanitized foruming? They are assaulting my sensibilities with all this talk of temporary marriages and navigating through a seal (pun fully intended lol).

-Lily-   

Lol Amelia,

Well Yahoo is having a jab at saqajanimo once in a while, I think he is debating whether to fully convert himself to that school or perhaps stick with the other multi-personality that delivers mature and good advice from time to time.

Who has brothers and fathers on stand-by for everytime you feel like traveling? I know this is an issue for Islam pages but I thought it was discouraged to travel alone I didn't know there was a Sura explicidly banning it?

Im off to battle with the ppl on the tube.

Khalaf   

i was gonna be funny ibtisam, but this is serious baayo.

you plan by yourself to travel around the world? Let me ask you question macaan have you ever traveled by yourself to foreign country? Are you experienced traveler?

I think its wrong for woman to travel alone in this dangerous world(we are not crazy mullahs we care about yall safety), but even more if she is inexperienced. Inshallah u will make the best decision, and Allah will protect u.

ps: going to germany inshallah, i can be your muxrim, just send me check gladly take u all over the world :D . peace

Ibby .. i was breaching till u menioned the temporary arrangement .. it was my idea of puttin u off the thaught of it ..

LillyWater .... u might need a muxrim on the tube with all that squeezing ...

Ibtisam   

^^^ i was kidding did't need puting off. i think the fact that you are a user name nothing more is a put off all in itself. :D:D

Khalaf; smile.gif

hhhmmm. To answer your question, i have not been to any of the countries i plan to visit; hence why i WANT TO GO!! :(:( And the world is not that bad. i've lived for 21years without a muxrim in sight, i can't carry on sitting in my room waiting for my little brother to grow a few more years :(

Originally posted by Amelia:

Oh my good GOD!
:D:D

Will someone please do the decent thing and introduce these new Xalimos and Faarax’s to the etiquettes of decent and sanitized foruming? They are assaulting my sensibilities with all this talk of temporary marriages and navigating through a seal (pun fully intended lol).

Ya know, I was really enjoying reading this thread untill you interrupted with your uppity, not-needed, prudish comments. Shoo away you party spoiler! Go busy yourself sparring against resident puritans and their cheerleaders.

Ibtisaam and others, carry on please.

Khalaf   

Ib,

U didn't answer my question baayo, are u experienced traveler? Have u traveled aboard by yourself before?

Edit:

ps: the world is that bad IB, everday we hear of ppl getting killed, women getting raped. U will go to lands that don't speak your language, or know your culture. Alone walaalshiis, think about it. I am not trying to scare u, but be realistic. I would say carry AK, but thats not allowed on planes.

Ibtisam   

are u experienced traveler?

no; you can only be an experienced if you've gone on many trips. i've been on one with family members when i was a kid. does that count

Do not go at all circumstances If you do you will be have committed a major crime, not that you will put yourself at risk as well (unneccassary risk).

I challenge and urge you to come to your senses sister.

I know a good and decent young man, who you can marry inshallaah and become your mahram!

I'll take him to your parents and we will have a big wedding where all the Soler's across the whole wide world will congregate to celebarate your Aroos inshallaah.

Be happy and don't worry, we will get you that dream man of yours inshallaah!