Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Ubax

Pi   

Huba Huba! LOL. SOL needs some emoticions for salivation. She is definitely xaaaax.

Anywho, are you guys sure she is Somali? All Somali girls si bay u dhako weyn yihiin. I think this Gal has some other blood. As Lee would've said, innaba caadhi mo'oho. :D

MMA, I really truly hope you are proud of yourself for posting this innocent person here and sharing it out in public.

Can't a brother admire his walaashiis, waliba mid almost a public figure ah and upcoming singer that is. I am not posting a private picture, you know, for she is almost a public person. She also strikingly looks like my own sister markee yarayd.

My intention certainly wasn't in loo gafo my sister Ubax. To those few who are wax baas sheegoyaan, aflagaadada wado, shaqa yeesha, baliis.

Quruxdeeda Eebbe ayaa ugu hibeeye, mise maseer aa idinka haayo? Don't worry hadaadan saas ahayn idinka, jiilkiina might be. :D Duceysta, instead of aflagaada.

Shakti   

1st hello mr miskiin

2nd looooooool .. @ "My intention certainly wasn't in loo gafo my sister Ubax. To those few who are wax baas sheegoyaan, aflagaadada wado, shaqa yeesha, baliis.".... believe we r trying

3rd, knowing how things play out in this place, im sure u intercepted some sort of friction.. if not .. well u been-o-ing 2 us (In ur jajaab Somali English ) so.. I suggest u delete this post pronto or ill notify the admin.. :D

ps.. dont consumer have right 2 Criticize products that r on the market?

a note 2 miskiin , i always wondered whats with the 3 flag, y not more?

Intel   

Originally posted by Devilangle:

ps.. dont consumer have right 2 Criticize products that r on the market?

but but...its such a perfect product

Aaliyyah   

Massa walaal she does have the looks, which is why i think she should model, instead of singing, she certainly looks a lot like Iman. I am sorry but certainly the way she sings won't get her anywhere.

Wa salaam

J.Lee   

As Lee would've said, innaba caadhi mo'oho.

Cajiib; maandhow, inanta wey ka wadataa lakiinse Soomaali weeye 100%. Puro, dude.

Moving on,

She can't sing. Well, to be fair her voice isn't a powerhouse and it isn't the least bit memorable. However, if Britney Spears can make millions, I doubt the music industry cares about talent but then again inanta is white and blond.

B.T.W

What is dhako?

As for myspace, what is wrong with it?

Jlee,LOL Stop being harsh mandheey. She has a sweet sensual soft voice yaah.

But what confuses me a bit is what genre of music is she singing? Scandanavian country[Grammer?]LOL, who knows dee LOL & frankly who cares? If I tolerated & listen to Lil john & his numerous Yeaahs! & whats?? …I can surely tolerate her[Music] :D

Shakti   

^lol this dude cracks me up.. wallahi we need 2 get this ubax or look alike 4 ya b4 u lose ur mind!

p.s whats going on faraaxs.. dry xalimos season?

^ Ofcourse its dry xalimo season because you were the only one available last and you took off with your handholder. Has he done anything more than holding your hands as of late, Devilish?

PS:Dude, who cares if she drank alcohol? She isnt any worse off than all of those skinny farax's holding Budlight on their hands as if they are on a commercial add and later passing on the front door of their hooyo's house. If someone drinks, they aren't drinking for you, so leave their alcohol self alone.

Originally posted by Devilangle:

^lol this dude cracks me up.. wallahi we need 2 get this ubax or look alike 4 ya b4 u lose ur mind!

p.s whats going on faraaxs.. dry xalimos season?

Green does look good on you Devil woman icon_razz.gif

She's no Miss world, in fact in the 3rd pic she looks decidedly unattractive.

Isqaawinta is barely acceptable, if she's also drinking and generally gone Ayaan-Hirsi on us, she's disowned!

on her website, she said:

I’m a feminist in a thong bikini

Naayaa!!

Isqaawinta is barely acceptable, if she's also drinking and generally gone Ayaan-Hirsi on us, she's disowned

LOL! Did you say gone Ayaan-Hirsi on us, LOL.Who the *&*&* are you? & who gave you a patent to own her ? Disown her kulaha!

Is there a dumb bug in SOL lately? Biting people recklessly? Fanakacuudu...