Sign in to follow this  
B

What Sacrifices Are You Making This Ramadan?

B   

Music, going out to bars and clubs and Chewing every other Friday night.

^^^Masha'allah that is big sacrifices, I hope you can keep it up after ramadan.

For me insha;allah I will give up facebook, backbiting and I will become nicer to others.

Allah knows best.

And after bishaan barakeysan what happens?

Back to one's routine, without the slightest irony of understanding bisha soonka micnaha ka dambeyso oo loo soo dajiye.

I never understood dadka caabudo kaliya bisha soonka, qaas ahaan dadka caayda iyo afxumada kaliya joojiyo ama try to only in this particular month, then meesha kasii wado waxee ku dhex jireen after bishaan. Ramadaan after Ramadaan. War 11 bil kaleba buugga dambiga lagu qoro ama ajirka waa furanyahay hala ogaado.

Urban   

You're 'sacrificing' some actions that you are not supposed to be doing in the first place? May Allah make it easier for you, but I think it's better to see it the other way, how many things can you keep on doing after ramadan. The things that people usually do like praying the night prayer and fajr, reading the quran daily, donating, making dua constantly and so on..

I recently heard in a Friday lecture that the hardest prayers for the munafiq are Fajr and Isha. You don't want to be labelled that in the day of judgement!

Mashallah; I think I can do without the occasional glance at these pseudo "serious" magazines a la "the Economist" and other forms of not so subtle propaganda, I'd rather focus on occupying myself with original litterature and continue enhancing my arabic too.

The trick is to surround yourself with alternatives and switch from Asdiqaa'u suu (evil friends) as friends are pivotal: al maru 'ala diini khaliilihi or one is according to his close friend...

Insha'Allah this can be a good opportunity to give up those evil deeds forever. Ramadan can help you give up things more easily. He can also rack up the extra rewards for doing so.

chubacka   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

Back to one's routine, without the slightest irony of understanding bisha soonka micnaha ka dambeyso oo loo soo dajiye.

In reality this is what most people do, because ppl are weak, because shaytaan is back, because they are no longer fasting and everyone is doing it, but the mentality is wrong. They say it takes 30 days to break a bad habit for good and Ramadan seems the perfect opportunity. May Allah help and strengthen us iA.

B   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

I never understood dadka caabudo kaliya bisha soonka, qaas ahaan dadka caayda iyo afxumada kaliya joojiyo ama try to only in this particular month, then meesha kasii wado waxee ku dhex jireen after bishaan. Ramadaan after Ramadaan. War 11 bil kaleba buugga dambiga lagu qoro ama ajirka waa furanyahay hala ogaado.

Are you so perfect that your ramadan routine is the same as all the other times. Ramadan is a special month and this is why i cut down on my many habits so that i can find the strength to cut it during the rest of the year.

Paragon   

None is perfect. We can only aim to perfect what quality of ours that isn't up to standard. To shun is not a pleasant thing to do, but to encourage is encouraged.

Adab-al-da'wah, is important.

Your not worshiping this month but you can advantage of this blessed month to cut down bad habits and you can make duaa to Allah to guide you even after ramadan.

Som@li   

Have u guys seen pple who fast but not pray? Strange.

Anyway, It is a good idea to make use of this month, and while most go back to their old habits, some stay focused and beat the shaytan, and that is the aim.

I am sacrifice the filthy slanderous site they call paltalk. I am a regular on there btw. I speak somali as well if your wondering.

Btw are you allowed to listen to classical and acoustic music. I thought this might be ok since there is no words.