Holac

Here we go boys - Trump threatens Erdogan

His former personal lawyer is turning on him and Trump Organization CFO is being summoned by the court in the Cohen case. He lashes out when things are not going his way.

Holac   

Mike Pence is pushing for this, but what are the ramifications of American sanctions on Turkey? Turkish currency is already under pressure. This is a very serious threat and it is all part of a game to bring down Erdogan. 

Now you will have the two men going at it. It will take a life of its own.

Its the quarrel with Israel of Erdogan that adds to urgency of the matter, otherwise V/p has been at it and went nowhere.

I think sultan erdogan has enough ammunition  to defend him self no imf debt. Good ties with Russia and Iran. Is a member of NATO.   Bricks countries are rising. The empire of America is dying inshallah bi idmillah.

galbeedi   

As I said last year, Turkey has already crossed the threshold of being threatened. The pastor was supposed to be released or put on bail last year, but some members of the coup plotters in custody had identified him  as an accomplice who might have took part in the plot.

He was the head of a missionary group specifically targeted to convert Kurds. Trump personally asked Ordogan, but he told him that the Turkish justice system mst take it's course. The Sultan might pardon him after a verdict is rendered. 

Besides, the Americans must extradite Fethullah Gullen for exchange of the American spy.

2 hours ago, galbeedi said:

As I said last year, Turkey has already crossed the threshold of being threatened. The pastor was supposed to be released or put on bail last year, but some members of the coup plotters in custody had identified him  as an accomplice who might have took part in the plot.

He was the head of a missionary group specifically targeted to convert Kurds. Trump personally asked Ordogan, but he told him that the Turkish justice system mst take it's course. The Sultan might pardon him after a verdict is rendered. 

Besides, the Americans must extradite Fethullah Gullen for exchange of the American spy.

I think is more than that galbeedi,

The Americans will go after Iran and Turkey they think will be weakest link. Turkey will get free oil and gas and help Iran trade through it. That is what America is afraid happening and will happen.

Holac   

I think Galbeedi is underestimating the damage the Trumpers can do to Turkey's financial system. These guys are looking for any confrontation to change the news cycle as others said. It is easy for Trump to impose sanctions on Turkey and further weaken the Lira. He is looking for making things difficult for Erdogan because Erdogan would not give him a deal as he thought. 

22 hours ago, Holac said:

I think Galbeedi is underestimating the damage the Trumpers can do to Turkey's financial system. These guys are looking for any confrontation to change the news cycle as others said. It is easy for Trump to impose sanctions on Turkey and further weaken the Lira. He is looking for making things difficult for Erdogan because Erdogan would not give him a deal as he thought. 

What may happen is if EU and US cannot control their arguments, EU may partly reconcile with Russia and Turkey. For Turkey the Stans are enough for market and resource and Iran is now totally reliant on Turkey and then Russia China as secondary.