Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

Making a boy or girl

roobleh   

Choosing your baby's sex is a hard task. But some people say that eating certain foods or even making love while in asleep can affect the sex of your baby. Here's what some people say about the task:

If the couple wants a boy:

1. he should make love while wife is barely awake

2. man should eat a lot of meat such as camel

3. he should come first or climax before her

4. couple engage in the missionary position

5. she stays on bed long after love-making

If they want a girl:

1. couple eat more fish

2. she comes first or orgasms before he does

3. make love in the afternoons

3. wife gets the top position

4. make sure she gets longer foreplay

5. mark your calender and do it on the even days

Ibtisam   

Rooble waan kaa yaab, Please re consider your threads redface.gif , seriously this little boyish stunts are getting out of hand.

p.s. Maaxa diibataah kuu keelye, there are easier haram way of choosing the sex of your baby, eye colour, etc

It is not taboo to talk about this issue and although this is lil bit explit in our culture but we should discuss such issues even if they contain sex, etc.

Somali Married couples need a lot of sex education ,,,,,,,,,

Ibtisam   

^^Really :rolleyes: I don't see them asking for help or tips, and they have been doing it for a long time, so why don't you leave their business alone. If YOU need help, visit the book store. What is there to discuss baal waa yaab eh?

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Somali Married couples need a lot of sex education ,,,,,,,,,

lool That cracked me up. Of courses, singles know better, dont they?

I can't say singles know better ,,,, but honestly our ppl need a lot of information and education in this regard. That is why we have divorses every single day ,,,,,,,,

Ms DD   

Care to tell me where they go wrong? And exactly what kind of education are they lacking?

Personally I would have thought the problem was lack of communication and compromise whilst not understanding our faith. As I understand, the problem isnt sexual related.

Walaahi believe me ,,, more than 50% of the problems are sexually related but we don't discuss this issue so we just split up ,,,,,

Care to tell you where the go wrong ???

This is what we need to discuss in such threads ,,,,,,,,

Malika   

Lool Roobleh, I think all that is old wives tales my dear, am sure it doesnt make a difference who is on top to determined the sex of the unborn child.I believe all that was in Allahs hands, or to do with chrozomes Y and Z?

I suspect list was meant to be if your trying for a baby, I heard some of those statements before,they were given as advice on conceiving.

Jacaylbaro, when did you do the censors? lol @ 50% , it could be true...

mark your calender and do it on the even days

Sounds like an excuse to get laid more.Roobleh, you don't have produce a child in order to get some.

singles know better

Yes We Do!

Aaliyyah   

We are well aware that nowadays perhaps you can ask your doctor and somehow you can decide the sex of your child his eye color or whatever else. However, why are you playing God ????why would one want to determine the sex of their child?

people are going astray, trying to control everything that surrounds them and what not , forgetting that there is God out there who is responsible for everything, and without his will nothing takes place. May Allah show us the right path.

wa salaaaam

p.s. be greatful for what you get, whether that new baby born is a son or daughter. Just make a du'a that he /she will be true muslims and successful in life. ;)

chubacka   

AAliyah couldn't agree more...is this tread really mearnt to help anyone?!

:confused:

If a couple are trying for a baby i tink that is what they want a baby! not specifically a boy or girl.

roobleh   

Xanthus,

If I tell you that our Prophet(peace be upon him) adviced his followers to do the foreplay before hitting home, will that change your mind?

I am not advocating haraam dear. Haada qaaylaadaa iiiga daa. ;)

Munira,

Yes, this is not a science, it is all myth. However, you can never say it is all untrue.