Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Demand Ngonge To Write a Book

This thread is dedicated for those SOLers who are calling Ngonge to write a book.

After we seen his stories and enjoyed his pieces of comedy and short excerpts, it seems a good number of SOL members if not all are demanding the old man to write a book.

I'm the first to join this demand and anyone who would like the man to write such book should join me here.

let's see what are his arguments and the answers we can give to his questions/inquiries.

What do you say ? ,

Ibtisam   

^^I already offered to be his editor in order to get his lazy self in gear, but he told me "stuff iyo waax kaale"

Ngonge I'm show up outside your house with a SOLers petition and a poster :D

nuune   

JB, dat demand would be fullfilled when you write the restaurant review about their food :D

I know how much you hate the word REVIEW ehehehe

NGONGE   

^^ Tell her, nuune. Tell her. I am actually growing my hair. :D (JB can confirm that).

I neither have the willpower or the persistence for writing a book, JB.

Fabregas   

war he wants to flog your books. ninku wa business man de. If your book is a success, he'll keep reminding you, " remember I was the one that gave you the idea".

Ibtisam   

LOOOL Nuune last time I saw Ngonge, there was no hair to speak off, it was complete bidaar. It was winter, so I don't think it was clean shaved.

You are growing you hair Ngonge, you mean you are wearing a "tobi" :D

Lool @ here is the place to over come those problems! LOL

NG, you dont tire from writing on SOL or writing short sheekooyin! So you excuses do not compute. Get to writing and make it exciting.

Wit, intrigue, good use of language, touch on some somali taboos along the way and you have a winning formula in the community.

NGONGE   

^^ I have hair, woman. Natrual hair too. I used to shave it off to save myself the hassle of combing. But now that I am planning to visit JB's town, I thought I better grow a little afro so that I can blend in. :D

Warya, JB, sheekadan naga daa ninyaho..already ten posts in and people are calling me bald (are they mistaking me for YOU?). icon_razz.gif

Faheema.   

JB, why don't you put together his current short stories, call it 'It's only words on print, words on print or stuff and nonsense!' :D see how well that does, then NGONGE might be motivated smile.gif