Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

what kind of somali food you like to eat in Quraac,da Qadada , cashada?

Halaha protein laga helo ma ogtahay horta? geel maxa kurus ka kasa aa hore looyiri abaayo. Kula yaabi maayo! Cambulo la'aan waa waxay Somalidu badankood la lafo-yar yar yihiin! Mostly reer waqooyiga

Dowlo Canbuulo magaceeda hadaa maqlo waa farxaa

Ibtisam   

Yaabka-Yaabkiis:

Everyone seems to eat "Cambuulo" for cashoo, what on earth is Cambuulo people? So many things I aint every heard of.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ghanimo, i advice you if you eat everynight you will see your brain cells capacity increasing and you will not confuse whether you do your Thesis on somali economic development or others you will simply pick up the best one and ku baashaalee

Indeed waad iga yaab's. IN which case, since it is so common for somali's to eat it then how come all all those cambuul eating warlords have no brain cells at all, let alone an improved one. On second thought, dude what hell does it mean to have "brain cells capacity" increase baal waa yaab eh! :D

Dabshid, so it is what we call Fuuul (like kidney beans). Seen.

Indeed waad iga yaab's. IN which case, since it is so common for somali's to eat it then how come all all those cambuul eating warlords have no brain cells at all, let alone an improved one. On second thought, dude what hell does it mean to have "brain cells capacity" increase baal waa yaab eh!

Warlords chew khat more not Cambuulo....."brain cells capacity"; you will be able to read more, to think more or what ever....

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:
bariissk1.jpg

MMA, war maxeytahay waxaan qalalan aa meesha lasoo istaagtay...BTW, try Karuur Restraurant, it is great...They serve cunto qurxoon oola cunikaro, unlike Xamdi oo bariiskooda kufiirinaayo... :D:D:D

^Where is Karuur Restaurant?lol@bariis kufiirinaayo, you are funny.

Xamdi use to be my favourite restaurant whenever I visited T.O with family and friends.

I even brought my ajnami friends to Xamdi couple of times, but I can't stand their lack of customer service skills.

Xamdi wali wexey kujiraan the dark ages. They don't appreciate their customers. Xamdi management takes their customer's for granted and its pathetic.

Those customers who are putting the money on the pocket of those xamdi owners have to put a stand and say enough is enough. Hire more waiters, make sure the tables are cleaned as quickly as the customer's leave. Xamdi management needs to come up with a waiting system, number tags to give away to customers as they arrive. A better seating arrangement. I haven't been there in a while(because I am taking a stand) as well as nor being a big goer to somali restaurant, either way I am making a statement.

Last time I ate at a somali restaurant was the last weekend before ramadan was over. We were invited by my habo for afur after a long day in t.o and instead she asked would you all rather go to xamdi or somewhere else, and I said somewhere else, this time around they actually listened to me and we spend it at a new re-opening of another restaurant called "afgooye" not to my liking, but hey, I was invited, couldn't really comment about the food and didn't eat their weird tasting bariis either and their chicken steak wasn't to my liking, atleast xamdi makes it to my liking.

I encourage you torontonians to boycott that place until they can make those significant changes I mentioned and many many more improvements overrall.

Nephissa   

Somali rest. waxan ku nacay maantoo dhan, war moos keen, wuu keenaa hadana basbaas maleh, war bal keen, hadana qaado ma leh, war qaado keen, hadana napkins maleh :mad: Maantoo dhan keen saa ugu haysid baaba halahii yaraa aa cuntay kaa baxayaan. I always leave there gaajo labolaab ayadoo i hayso. Balo anii tagto dheh.

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

MMA, war maxeytahay waxaan qalalan aa meesha lasoo istaagtay...BTW, try Karuur Restraurant, it is great...They serve cunto qurxoon oola cunikaro, unlike Xamdi oo bariiskooda kufiirinaayo...
:D:D:D

Ar Karuur ha igu soo qaadin since my friend ku nacay meeshaas. Maqaayad ayaa la aadaa markuu maqlo, Karuur ayuu lasoo boodaa. Ma xumo meesha, in fact I like their mashed potatoes and sabaayad. Laakiin meesha cidlo waaye, oo foorineyso nooh. During the summer time ayee fiicantahay, oo patio ku cunteynee.

Maxee ugu soo guureen meeshii hore Scarlett iyo Dixon taloow? Xamdi iyo Macmacaanka Xamarweyne ayee isdhexgaliyeen. Not an easy loctaion considering those two established restaurants ay ku dhex jiraan.

Kan leh aa qaraabo tihiin yaah? ;) Yar fiican waaye.

Lazygirl, Xamdi uma baahno Soomaalida no more. Shisheeye iyo ajnabi ayaa meesha cariiri ka dhigay, ee even if the whole community boycotts waxba uma dhimeyso. Teeda kale people prefer Xamdi for much of its cleanliness. They established that early, to distinguish it from the then existing Soomaali restaurants. They acquired for that a wide following, who brought the shisheeye and now the shisheeye themselves are bringing other shisheeyes. Their food ma xumo too, especially as you mentioned their chicken.

They have now gone a franchise one. Two restaurants in Koronto, another two in Minnesota, one in Atlanta and another coming in Edmonton. Shrewd, business-oriented people iga dheh.

MMA, when it comes to Xamdi, impartial maba tihid, ee maxaan kuu jawaabaa?

I have read few times adoo Xamdi kor inaad uqaaday aa cirka geeysay, but one of these days, they will collapse.

That place needs to get it to gether.

MMA, the few times I went there, I have seen few ajnabi, but still they can't possibility make out even 30%, somalida still outnumber them, I don't care how many times you spin the xamdi wheel, they will get what is coming to them.

MMA, when it comes to Xamdi, impartial maba tihid, ee maxaan kuu jawaabaa?

I have read few times adoo Xamdi kor inaad uqaaday aa cirka geeysay, but one of these days, they will collapse.

That place needs to get it to gether.

MMA, the few times I went there, I have seen few ajnabi, but still they can't possibility make out even 30%, somalida still outnumber them, I don't care how many times you spin the xamdi wheel, they will get what is coming to them.