Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

what kind of somali food you like to eat in Quraac,da Qadada , cashada?

Originally posted by me:

^What is buunsho?

The closest meaning I can find in English for buunsho is hay, a soft version of it. Marka la tumo any galey [corn] or qamadi [wheat] wax kasoo baxo oo korka ka saaran inta aan la tumin waa buunsho. Waxaas jil jileecsan dufka miiran kasoo baxo dooradda ayaa la siiyaa.

Buuxo, buunsho maa cuntaa, LoL? Koley cereal [or even corn flakes for that matter] wax Afsoomaali lagu dhaho ma keeni karo, laakiin if you meant qamadi, whose extraction produces cereals, then what we only know is that qamadi is wheat.

I don't particularly like Somali food, for afuur I was always the one left out because I never ate any of the canjeelo. I don't have breakfast but for qado I have baasto ama bariis just depends what day it is of course. Finally, for casho I have cereal, casariyo, or kaluun. Most of the time I'm asleep though so I don't really have casho either.

Buuxo   

Warya somalidaan iga celiyo? let me have my buunsho in peace.Truely it is buunsho the cereal we eat.Somalis are so wasteful that they didnt eat these and thats why they give it to their goats etc.