Sign in to follow this  
SCORPION_SISTA

HOW I PROPOSED TO MY SOUL-MATE

I am so tired, so glad that the day has ended for me and I am finally home. It was rainy day my favorite just makes me want to kick back and watch an old movie and have a hot cup of tea. That image motivated me to head toward the kitchen and for a second the thought of the house being so quiet went through my head but oh well. I put the water on to get heated and while that’s underway I open the cabinet to grape the sugar and that’s when the beginning and the end happened for me.

The foot steps of someone coming down the stairs was a bit scary since I thought no one else was here beside me at home, but that thought too slipped my mind at the speed of light because as I turned around I beheld the image of everything and anything I known.

My dreams, my goals, my passion, my desire, my hopes, my future, my past, my lust, my fear were all put together or embodied in this person that was standing right in front of me.

“I wonder how long it took for me to breath that first time I saw him?” I thought maybe this what people were talking about when they say “sweet dreams” have they all experienced these types of dreams I wondered, but yet it was so real and I was awoke but a moment ago, could this really be true?

As he came down the stairs he never broke eye contact with me and I couldn’t either even if my life had depended on it at that time. He was coming closer and my heartbeat was accelerating, I didn’t know whether it was anxiety or excitement and even if I cared.

He kept staring into my eyes and the hair on the back of my neck raised and goose bumps ran all the way through my back, it was as if he was seeing into my soul there was nothing whether it be thoughts or feelings that I could have hidden or kept from him.

His arm was coming up I could see it from the corner of my eyes yet I couldn’t move. I thought to myself this would be the easiest murder written about “the victim put No Resistance” oh well it wasn’t a bad vision to die with or take from this world. But then again his hands went past my neck as if he was trying to touch my cheek that thought alone had me curl my toes and a charge pass from my cheek to my feet and I thought, “It does happen in real life!”

“What the hell?” something is blocking the view from my left eye side and then I focused and there before me he was holding the sugar container I was about to have reached for earlier and he was saying something so I had to pay attention:

“Hi, I heard u come in and put the kettle on the fire, so I thought u would be needing this”

“Who Are You?”

“Oh didn’t mean to scare u I am sorry I guess they forgot to tell you someone was coming over to stay here for couple of months, I am a friend of your uncle, My name is Kamaal nice to meet u? Which of the sisters are you then”

I moved my head from right to left and gave it a few minutes of thought and then I smiled

“My name is Xena AND I AM YOUR FUTURE WIFE it’s about time u showed up” and took the sugar container and went about my business, he was still standing at the same spot when I was taking my tea and I looked back and said

“One more thing, you have only got one month to get used to the idea that’s all, so start practicing”

And that was the day I proposed to my SOUL MATE.

helo nomads,,

damn,,,damn,,damn,,am i allowed to say 4 times,,,ok damn. you moved me girl or should i say stoned me. i was glued to the screen untill i realized that i was not dreaming, but it was my buddies shadow

scorpion sis, you have been waiting and just played cool untill now ha.

well its good to know your romantic side,,lol

thats what i call,,,,u figure out

Paragon   

“My name is Xena AND I AM YOUR FUTURE WIFE it’s about time u showed up” and took the sugar container and went about my business, he was still standing at the same spot when I was taking my tea and I looked back and said

“One more thing, you have only got one month to get used to the idea that’s all, so start practicing”

aHeMm.... Scorpion_sista i can see you can sometimes become "Xena the Romantic warrior"

Congratulations sister .. what a moving story, it is like a scene from a romantic movie ...

Dhimbil   

Scorpian

That was deep sista, i like how u did it step by step, wallahi very romantic ;)

Where wore you when jamaal was writting that play? smile.gif

anyhow good job.

Salaan...

My name is Xena AND I AM YOUR FUTURE WIFE it’s about time u showed up

Iskoorbiyoo, why future? I am down right here. Present.

If you are also Xena the Warrior, well trust me and believe me too that I am also Hagar the Horrible whacky15.gif We fittingly, and to some extent, therefore, do match best. "You wish!" dheh hee. :D

And when you said soul mate, I was thinking what a lucky guy I am. I thought you finally met your JINI. And go figure who is that JINOOLE. icon_razz.gif

Ar, that was really cool. Keep the spirit up. And you and kamaal we do all both wish you best, a perfect-like dream to come really true. Even if that was only in dream, let it be best. But, arooska lee hana qadinina baliis. Yeah, soorida too.

Macsalaama!!

hello nomads i hope u all doing well and in good health. i would like to take this opportunity to thank all of u that have given me such a positive response, and i am glad that u had all enjoyed it too.

girls thanx a lot and filsa u need to stop barking too much like that.

Jamaal 11, it means a lot to me that someone of ur calibre would be moved by what i wrote and i appricate u letting me know so and liking it too.

Wiil-waal, u can say all the damn u want, and i thought u always said i had a romantic side well i guess friends do know best sometimes ;)

Lakkad and illmatic thanx to both of u for ur encourgment and lakkad being moved to tears is a big accomplisment knowing him smile.gif

and finally MMA next time u see our mutual friend u must thank them cause without them i wouldn't have posted this.

that's all folks, thanx.

Kool_Kat   

Hey XENA, I mean Scorpion, that was very touchy... Where did you get that... I bet from one of them Black Author novels, huh... It's all good...

Congrats... Happy for you sis... ;)

hm kool_kat well first of all i don't read black author novels, never did and never will. As if u asking do i read romance novels yes i do. And lastely i got it from my brains and my own words, so that we be clear on that.

other than that thanx for reading and liking it.

Kamila   

Salaams Scorpion sista,

Woow that nice story my dear.

Congrats you did sis.

_____________________Kamila______________________

Love Allaah more then your self and Rasuulka (SCW)

Kamila   

Salaams Scorpion sista,

Woow that was nice story my dear. ;)

Congrats you did it sis. smile.gif

_____________________Kamila______________________

Love Allaah more then your self and Rasuulka (SCW) :(