Sign in to follow this  
MR ORGILAQE

Please Help this little somali Girl

Org

I’m down for whatever that’s needed, sorry for the late confirmation, I stepped out of the office to head out to the mosque. Funny thing, the topic of the day was about giving what and donating to worthy causes, because they wanted to renovate the mosque.

Nonetheless, I m down for whatever.

Jacpher   

Just post the details we need, what hawala, city and contact info. Insha'alaah we'll contribute. Whatever we give goes to the akhira account. Right!!

OG Moti   

^^^ loooooooooooool, Bishaaro i am wondering the same.... post the contact info. and telephone number so that we can talk to the father and see how we can help...

Peace

Assalamu alaikum my brothers and sisters.Last week i came across the link i posted to you here and read about the plight of this little girl.I was trully moved by it and instantly decided to do something about it.I did not know all the details as to where to send money,hadn't spoken to them yet and i told you that i would inshallh have those details for you come Monday inshallah.I did do what i promised and made contact with the family.The case is reall alright and i spoke to the xawala people who are now happy to set this up.This morning however i logged on here eager to share all that information with you and I must say the posts i read regarding my actions and the way my actions/intentions were misrepresented really hit me like a tonne of bricks.It seems some of you are questioning whether i intend to help this poor child or whether i want to fill my pockets in her name..SUBHANNALAAH.I also received a number of PM's some with a similar message however covert.I have therefore decided to do what i can for this child and let you do your own thing.If you wish to contact this family you can do so as i did via the telephone number at the bottom of the page who's link you'll find in the first post on this thread.Check them out yourself and send them what you want on your own.This will be the last time I post anything like this in SOL

Som@li   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Qaylo iyo baryo badnaa! Where's the contact information? mise waa scam? :rolleyes:

Very sad,be patient,Your small comment can deflect many potential donors,who could help,if you don't have the heart to contribute,FADLAN don't discourage others.

ORgi: saxib where are the details?

Very sorry to hear that Orgilaqe. Let everyone decide for themselves sure!

But if u have those details could u please let me have them anyway? I said I'd do it and I shall. Don't punish the rest of us lazy buggers cause of a few who had the energy to PM you with doubts! U said u'd confirm it over the weekend, why couldn't they wait??

Arrrgh. Anyway, I mailed only 4 people late Friday afternoon. I have one definite response so far:

GIVE ME YOUR BANK DETAILS AND I CAN TRANSFER SOME MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

She doesn't ususally shout but I guess it got to her and she trusts me. I am quite willing to go with it. God will reward us regardless, our intentions are good and we won't be giving away anything that will break our banks. I'll send out a follow-up email. Nothing like an annoying email. smile.gif

May be I've said before I hadn't given anything to someone needy for a while. Oh well, as always happens, after deciding to contribute to this cause I got some positive news the following day. Inshallah it will lead to something concrete. So can I please ask you to post the details anyway? For the lazy amongst us? Don't pause on the cause..please. ;)

Orgi, don't be put off so easily.

If you have verified that the family are indeed real and need help, then please post the details of the Xawaala you contacted, if not in public, then PM it to me in private.

And to be honest, I don't think anyone here meant any harm. Most of the barbed comments were followed with, 'where's the info?'...so most will happily donate.

Just forward the details.

Ta.

Jacpher   

That would be a sad thing to do brother. Please don’t be discouraged by others. God knows what they intent for. Did you not know that Allah will reward you not only for what you give, but also the shares of those whom you advised to give. Walaahi I think this is a big reward for you and all of us. Please don’t hold back the information just because some of us criticized you. This hurts the young girl and all of us. People will always find something to say about you (us) and you can never please everyone. For this reason, choose to please Allah & people will respect you. Sadaqa is one of the things our religion instructs us not to second guest. I was taught if I give something with a good intention but they end up somewhere else, my Niyah counts and insha’alah you’ll be rewarded for what you intended.

Please post the account number and the Xawala name. That’s all we need. Even if what I give don’t reach the intended target, I’ll still count it as Sadaqa.