Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

Working Fulltime or Studying!

Would you go into further education and then look for a job that pays good wages after graduation or would you rather go to full time employment after college?. Which one would best suit you and why?

Well, i already did twelve years from K-12, 3 yrs of collage, just one more year. I might as well go for my graduate and get it over with.

I spend my entire life doing a hard time...man life sucks!.. :mad:

Blessed   

Full time graduate jobs are scarce in the current job climate. So, many ppl are finding that they must continou their studies if they wish to pursue a career.

The best option I, think is to work 4 a year or so and then study for your MA .. just to get the first hand exp. Internships are cool too... but u should never settle for a full tiime job you are over-qualified for.

N.O.R.F   

depends on what industry yr going into, whether its in the public or private sector.

from a personal point of view, doing a placement yr has proved to be invaluable, so 4 year sandwich courses do have an advantage over the straight 3 years!

Changed   

I am Going to Graduate school after i graduate.....but i may have a job under my belt as i continue

che-...i feel ur pain bro... :D

Lady   

Originally posted by opinionated:

Continue with education while working full-time.

Like taking evening classes or correspondence.

Ye I think best thing is contenue ur studies while u r working...the end of the day u could have PHD but without experience it could be difficult to get the job u deserve.

lambda   

I have Masters in Molecularbiology and iam not planing to make pHD in Germany . i will probably move to england inshallaah and make an international postgraduate teacher qualification in Science.

I think with two different profession i will have more opportunities for promotion.

To all the people who are studying ilaahay ha idiin fududeeyo .

love u all .

I'm a first year at uni, studying journalism and current affairs.Before carrying on with my education I thought about things such as if i was to get a job the chance for me to get replaced is higher then if i go into a job with a degree. Something like a degree is urs, and only urs, unlike the uncertainty of a job. Just my thinkin'.

smile.gif

Raxmah   

I will definitely continue wit my education after iget my bachelors, but before i do that I have to find a job with my bachelors for a while, get married and then go back to school to get my MA.

Wallahi am getting am tired of school, it seems it will never end, and the worst part is being required to take useless classes that will not benefit yuo in any way or with ur major.