Sign in to follow this  
lander_girl04

What is your GOAL this month of Ramadan?!talk back

OG Moti   

My goal for ramadan is to fast and fear Allah, then plan how would i become a leader to Somalia then to all Arabs then to All muslims .. is that too much to ask? i dont know .. but that is my plan and i feel it can be true if my strategy could be put to actions.. peace

learn something about islam everyday

watch my mouth (i use bad language cause i think its funny)

watch my mouth, as in what i say, i think i talk too much

read and finish prophet mohammed (peace and blessings from allah be upon him) biography.

limit my tv consumption (which is hard, cause i watched one hour of tv my first night of ramadaan and last night i watched approx 2 hours, god forgive me)

increase in charity and good will

pray on time, errryday, paying close attention to fajr (which is uuuuum disappointing so far)

not break my fast with haraam things

remember allah often

oh, and pray tarawih at home (its a first for me too)

learn to cook something people like (i want to be the one who feeds my fasting family, at least once)

aaaaaaaaaannnnd thats about it. basically i want to come out of this a better muslim and incoorporate some stuff i learned this month throughout the year.

Senora   

Same here Tamina,

I will be attending my first Tarawiih this year too. I dont really have just one goal....I plan to do everything that is/was posted here....but i guess it could all be summed up to "being the best muslim I can be".

Modesty   

Salamu alaikum,

And MashAllah, may all our goals come true! BTW Somealien, the Prophet's Bibliography is so good, I'm reading it the second time. For this Ramadan, I hope to pray the taraawih as much as I can, read a surah a day, and go to more Islamic study groups, and make the connections with my family and relatives stronger.

Bess.   

to cut down on all the excesses of my life....pray regularly....all through and after.....cut down on boo time.....no phone calls to certain ppl....cut down on gossip.....inshallah.....

ramadhan karim

Amazing to see how everyone is replying back.

I pray that Allah will help us all with our goals inshallah.

Onces again great job for telling us your goals.

Keep it up!!!.... RAMADAN JUST STARTED. smile.gif

P.S.

Enjoy the yummmyyyyy foodddd!!! lol:)

My plan is always to keep praying.

My goal and biggest challenge for this holly month has to be taraawih, taraawih, and more taraawih.

The goal I set for myself is 2 nights a week of attending tarawiif @ the masjid, with a hectic schedule and all.(Very doable )

hey

Dont lough but these is my goal and dont think that i'm a crack head...anywayz i planning to wear my qamar,NO t.v,music,party,sex,drinking,smokin.

So dont get me wrong and bad comments but everyone got some goal to accomplish and thats mine and i need ya to respect it.

hollaaa

Wiilo   

Wow, no Xes, what a plan, i'm loughing, but iam wondering ur plan, don't get me wrong, it is great....Lol :D:D Oh by the iam asking why eather.

Go figure

Wiloo aim not saying iam bad by doing all these no is just i never gave GOD as much time as he needed buy hey not only i was planing for ramadhan but thats my goal to focus on GOD which iam getting better at.

Assalaam 3leikum!

Maaashallah somany Good Goals! ilaaheey haidiin sahlo khyrka dhamaan.

i am planing not to pray taraawiix insahllah as i normally do, and inshallah tahajud, Damn Dad reads Quran so slow that i become tired in the 2 first Rakca!, but i think this month he is gonna pray in the mosque though it is far away! and i will be the imam for mum and the neighbours inshallah

1 wanna finish quran at least twice!, and inshallah hunt for LAYLATUL QADAR, may i find it i will pray for u and for all the muslims in the world

if u pray for the muslims in the world u will gain ajar for each 1 of them!

OG , AND the rest of u trying to pray taraawee7 for the first time, i am proud of u guys, taraawiix is fun, and 1 of the best things i like about ramadaan!

Hey golden gurl taraweeh is funny my school usually unite together and find imam to do that since we live in a jungle where not alot of muslim leave here but anywayz whenever i pray taraweeh i come out my back is killing me and also it takes me to sleep most of the time but inshalah i will get used to it.

OG_Girl   

Gold Girl, Thanks and God bless you sister. I pray at home and Alhamdullilah I am really not intrested different schools of fiqh since we are here to worship Allah I will do all I can do it to gain Allah's (SWT) blessing.

Hanee'an for your Iftaar!.

Salam