Sign in to follow this  
Naxar Nugaaleed

Ranking nations happiness

It is a ridiculous, expectedly biased list gathering.

Having said that, I have to give credit to Scandinavian countries' and Scandinavian people's quality of life. Somehow, though, Scandinavian countries do seem to have a reserved spots in the top three of all lists like this. Somehow. This time, they even have done much more better, all four in the top four.

Another absurd list from another Western magazine came out last week -- this time about the best place do die.

UK somehow topped it.

Duufaan   

Strange enough, they also top other list.Happieness comes from inside. Muslims should be happiest because of our faith.

Are you sure? Farxad shaqsiyadeed kama hadlooyaan, mid dal walba oo guud ka hadlooyaan.

Inkastoo aan liiskaan iyo wax lamid ah aaminsanayn, Muslimiinta inay farxad, caddaalad iyo mid nabad waarto ah ku noolaadaan waxaa u diiday other same Muslims -- ha ahaadaan corrupt leaders, jabhado waalan iyo kuwii isqarxinaaye.

Dagaalo, qaxar iyo rabsho ayee ka wadaan dalal badan oo Muslim ah.

Imagine how many Soomaalis would move to Galbeed countries if maraakiib loo geeyo and anyone who wants to move any Galbeed country la weydiiyo, how many exactly do you think would take the opportunity? Hal qof kuma hareen dalkeena. Few elders, perhaps.

Same with Ciraaq, Afgaanistaan, Yeman, Suudaan...

Yaan been la isku sheegin. And don't blame foreign interference -- waxa fulinaayo ibtilooyinka waa other Muslims against their brother Muslims. Waxba iskuma ogola.

This survey shows that Libya is the 2nd happiest country in Africa. Let me take a moment to think about this.

Ma maqashay Vancouver is the fourth best city to live in 2010. :D

Soori, my Swiss cities Geneva and Zurich kaa kala qaatay second and third. Don't ask me why they are my cities. :D

First place Vienna ku dhagtay, I don't know why.

My own city Koronto came in 16th. Ceebeey tacaal. redface.gif Koronto used to be in the top ten usually.

Somalina   

MMA, what are you getting at? Vancouver is one of the top 5 cities to live in! Toronto cannot compete with VanC.

Edit

I lived in Geneva, however I won't trade Vancouver for it. I love BC and I will stick by it for life.

Waaba kuu amaanaayee Faanguufar, see camal. I mean fourth place is good.

Laakiin Geneva iyo Vancouver ha isla bar bardhigin. Hana isku dhaweynin.

Magaca kaliya -- Jineefa -- aaba soo jiidasho leh iyadoo meel kale la aadin nooh. :D

Muriidi   

whether one we call it pollution or overpopulation or simply "inner perversions" , happiness is recognizing the truth no matter if good or bad in one's eyes .. ey ?! ,;.:-

stop that !

please excuse the weed-vertising ..

here's something to sobre you up ..ey ?! ,;.:-

dude ..you just got done makin' it worse ..

Showqi   

Waaaaaw,,,, Somaliland 74 wadan oo liskan ku yaala ayeey ku tidhi Boodhka liq oo Baska danbe soo raac. Well done Somaliland.

It is silly list and I bet the most unhappy people live in the West. The most sucide takes place the West and Japan and that should be a better measure of happiness vs unhappiness.