Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Requisition # SOL12-01

Women Section Imam

Description

Use interpersonal communication skills, such as starring persistently at women sections known bullies to dampen their bad spirit, connects various SOL women intellectuals to build an awakened base, provides spiritual guidance for women congregations during the month of Ramadan, stares persistently at known bullies in this section and instills fear in their heart, dampens prevalent bad spirits and dries up the source, builds coalition with SOL admins to form unbreakable alliance against trouble makers, uses quran to beat ceratin possessed souls into shape

Qualifications

Memorizes at least Inamal acmaalu biniyyaat xaddiith, and half of Juz camma

Graduated from eNuri Soft Waano Dacwa school, 3 years experience in SOL political section, deep understanding of the art of trolling and other various methods employed to disrupt useful dialogues and meaningful debates, experience of at least one hostile encounter with NGONGE and other male bullies, watched at least one Youtube clip of Marx’s talalac filled tirades, have good, working relationship with Blessed, Malika, KK, Serenity and other responsible females of SOL

Job Information

Primary Location: virtual

Hiring Manager: Rahima

Compensation: Ajar katheer

Ibtisam   

Xin, since Shidan will be chained up in Ramdhan, I think most people will be okay, without fearing someone.

First person that came to mind when I read the ad is Sheh, The girl is one scary lady you know. :D

Graduated from eNuri Soft Waano Dacwa school, 3 years experience in SOL political section, deep understanding of the art of trolling and other various methods employed to disrupt useful dialogues and meaningful debates, experience of at least one hostile encounter with NGONGE and other male bullies, watched at least one Youtube clip of Marx’s talalac filled tirades, have good, working relationship with Blessed, Malika, KK, Serenity and other responsible females of SOL

Daacad baan uu qosoley! LOOL

Ramadhan Mubarak to you. smile.gif

Malika   

^I shall recommend our Ibti for the job,she already does a good job keeping things in order in here..

But,perhaps she will be over qualified as the specification only targets those whom could only read half a juzuu camaa..Our Ibti is xafiid quraan dee,will the salary match her qualifications?

Ibtisam   

^^Already amaan baan laahey, meel ha iga tuurin yaa Malika!!

Xiin: You will have to be a bully to be an imam of this section. Are looking for a women, meel kaasta ma waadad baa laa diigi, I demand you change the ad for a women shikhad, or imam-ad. One we can send all our questions to. :D

^^one you can send all your questions eh? That would not be an easy task Ibti :D .

Lets tame the place first

Malika I said at least, the key word, so the more knoweledgeable, the better. Ibti is a Burcawi girl who could certainly get this place in order,she has the knowledge and experience though I am not sure she watched Marx's nonse YouTube clips :D

Forget about Ibti its obvious that the job description is refering to me. smile.gif I'd be perfect for the role.

Hadaba yaa calimada ee saara? :D

Kool_Kat   
**Comes in with large pink protest banner 'THE SIREN FOR WOMEN SECTION IMAAM' sprinkled with yellow and green sparkles, while chanting 'SAAYREN FOR IMAAM, SAAYREN FOR IMAAM'**