Sign in to follow this  
LuCkY

CaFFeine 101

Iffah   

Hmmm...coffee! I only drink that in abundance when I have exams..and sometimes when I have looong boring classes (tho, I mostly bring a bag of twizzlers!) ...

Khayr   

LADYHOVA,

Guess you're not expecting tips

cause somalis and for some reason, 'cheap muslims'

don't tip. :rolleyes:

LuCkY   

LadyHova i dont know what is going on but OG_Moti seems to be ripping me off :mad: -taLking about me being a waiteress when i was the one who shone the Light on the whoLe idea. But i wiLL see what i can do.

OG Moti   

Lucky come on sis... i am making u part of the business.. employees considered in my view as an assets have the chance to be promoted.. if you show me dedication and hard working.. you might end up Boss's wife who knows... and i do pay well, plus bonuses, no holidays thou.. and 12 working hours per day, you can drink as much coffee as u want.. and post in SOL some topics in ur breaks since i am going to have internet secsion...

as for you Ladyhova, i guess yes we need someone, we are open to fair and equal opportunities in our establishment, so would u consider security gard we need one badly, and the pay is good again you can drink coffee for free.. only during working hours and lots of it we dont want our gard to fall sleep.. so holla on me if u are interested, plus u must look mean not friendly when guys talk to u .. u put ur hand on the gard stick suggesting to the person u will use it if they stop ... peace

LuCkY   
Lefty and the rest of the nomads who wanted some information on sugar check out my post in the generaL section caLLed Not-So-SimpLe Carbs.

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY OG_MOTI:

Lucky come on sis... i am making u part of the business.. employees considered in my view as an assets have the chance to be promoted.. if you show me dedication and hard working.. you might end up Boss's wife who knows... and i do pay well, plus bonuses, no holidays thou.. and 12 working hours per day, you can drink as much coffee as u want.. and post in SOL some topics in ur breaks since i am going to have internet secsion...

Like i said i want a titLe in the upper division not be an empLoyee."You might end up Boss's wife who knows...are you kidding me here, we are supposed to be business partners not Life partners. No hoLiday...how am i suppose to go to vacations and have fun?thats just not fair or right.

LADYHOVA   

OG_Moti.. well..i dont think i can look mean..unless they get out of hand , than i'ma have to put them in their place..but can i have a gun insted of a stick?? an i want a raise! :D

LuCkY   

I guess its safe to bring back this topic since mister OG_Moti decided to come back. Im guessing he stiLL wants the position to coordinate the whoLe thing.

P.S. OG_Moti i stiLL want a position with a respectabLe titLe since you decided to run off you and hadnt compLied with my other requests...so im stiLL waiting for your input.

OG Moti   

looooooooooooool, when employees get greedy, it is difficult to keep the business, and human resource management becomes hard issue, and labour union and trade union will knock my door, so here is the deal...

for Lucky yes you might had a little to do with coming the idea of the business, take note just a little, but i will be putting the whole thing together, come on take the waiteress position within 2 years u might be promoted to head of waiteresses, and with in 5 years u might end up branch manager when i open new branches.. so take the chance

about being the boss's wife what is wrong with that, i am just keeping the business in the family, dont u want to be in the business rather than on the business.. :D;) ...

For the guulwade LADYHOVA sorry no guns .. checking your background and reading your topics so seem someone who is nice and kind but takes no $$hit from no one, i dont want my customers to be shot for looking at u where they suppose not to look... so take the Stick and dont use it too much .. we are trying to make a business not training ground, remember ur salary depends how many customers will come in without scares

ás far as holidays concern how would u open a coffee and want a holidays, no holidays full stop .. peace

African   

Allow me to jump in.

Lucky sis I don't know why ur begging OG-Moti to hire u. This was ur idea on the 1st place and he stole it from u, so file a lawsuit against for stealing ur "Intelectual Property". :rolleyes:

Sis don't settle for less take him 2 court & I will be 1 of ur witness. ;)

OG Moti   

African i thought we were closer than this, wht is this u asiding with lucky, beside i did not steal any of her idea, she just said wht was in my mind before me, so wht is the deal are selling me cheap? guess what i dont need waiteress, i will do myself, but i wont let ladydova go i need protection now since even my friends turned against me... loool hey by the way i am really considering the business and will inform u how things go... ;) peace

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED OG_MOTI:

looooooooooooool, when employees get greedy, it is difficult to keep the business, and human resource management becomes hard issue, and labour union and trade union will knock my door, so here is the deal...

for Lucky yes you might had a little to do with coming the idea of the business, take note just a little, but i will be putting the whole thing together, come on take the waiteress position within 2 years u might be promoted to head of waiteresses, and with in 5 years u might end up branch manager when i open new branches.. so take the chance

about being the boss's wife what is wrong with that, i am just keeping the business in the family, dont u want to be in the business rather than on the business.. ...

Labor union aa? Man who cares about that.

A LittLe something to do with coming up with the idea aa?YOu have got to be kidding me man.You know you stoLe my idea and try to brand it with your name on it...its not gonna happen man.I tried to be nice and Let you coordinate it since these peopLe wouLdnt give you a chance as a moderator and this a the thanks i get...hhhmmmppp.

Two whoLe years? :eek: NO NO NO No and NO i wont be a waitress....nah-uuh.And you say "you might get promoted to head waitress" no way jose. After five years get promoted into branch manager...its not gonna happen mister.Im :mad: . During that time i can get me seLf a degree that can do aLot more than being a waitress or being the manager can do.

Boss's wife...ahahaha...youre kidding right? Business in the famiLy...im the one that came up with the idea therefore i get to caLL the shots big guy.