Sign in to follow this  
LuCkY

CaFFeine 101

LuCkY   

Ok, some ideas are needed for the pLace: Location, equipments, the exercise routines and the decorations. Any coordinators? We couLd open a LittLe coffee shop.

OG Moti   

luck ... i am in charge in Internet section of the cafe.. ofcourse we will offer internet connection while they are having their coffee right? girl lets start a business and be rich.. then maybe open a branch in somalia too...peace

LuCkY   

OG_Moti internet section of the cafe'?What do you mean by that?

If it means that you want to be in charge of the cafe then we wiLL simpLy have to vote on that as im sure others might want that position*to be cLos to the caffeinted drinks* i see we have severaL addicts in the house.

:eek: did some 1 say caffeine.....dayum an give dat up?..shooo i love caffeine..if it has caffeine...i'm drinkin it.....i'm not addicted... :rolleyes: or am i?....i cant stay a whole 24 hours wit out it..its lik me being wit out advil when my 'BESTFRIEND' visits me... redface.gif but newayz i realized that older somalians add EXTRA sugar to everyting an when i say everyting i mean all tha beverage's cereals...porrage.sp?

but we need a sugar alternative an lets leave the CAFFEINE ALONE PPL!!!

lol jkz

LuCkY   

BeautifuL_BLue_Skies did you say "BEST FRIEND" i have never seen someone using that term to refer to it...that was funny. :D You cant stay without caffeine whoLe 24hrs-sounds Like an addict to me-dont worry we have a house fuLL of addicts here; you bLend in just fine. :cool:

OG Moti   

Maskiin macruuf man .. why do u have to steal my ideas.. it is mine and i will under price u and take u out of business in no time...

and lucky i ment the cafe, should have some computers in one section so that people who are adict to caffeine and SOL could mix and mash... and we get their money without them knowing it.. like the old man said

"An adict, never cares about the price nor the Tax, Demand is inelastic"

So war maskiinow waa inoo tahay...

og_cafe.jpg

Khayr   

"An adict, never cares about the price nor the Tax, Demand is inelastic"

Flashback to Economics, OG Moti, don't scare people off now.

Anyhow, MMA what you got at our cafe besides

'crapuchino'?

For the SOL Cafe, we need to get Fouzia up in here. She's the one always asking about Cafes.

If we want to do well, we better keep it open

till the late morning cause you know

us nomads can't stop a good convo. at closing time.

OG Moti,

Awoowo is easy to bring but ayeeya is another thing.

So watch out, we might come through.

and one more thing; if I see a BBW lady at your cafe OG Moti, can you help me out and lend a brother a pick up line or two icon_razz.gif

LADYHOVA   

OG_Moti .. can i get a large double double and 3 canjeero...wit sugar and butter on tha side plzzz..how much will that be?..hmmmmm i only have 5$ will that be enuff? :D ..and i'll bring my ayooya..i dont think that my awowo(s/p) wants to come .

lol

holla bac twice @ya sista

LuCkY   

Guys i better be getting some of those profits you intend to receive :mad: ...since i brought you addicts together and gave you guys some idea about the business. :D;)

OG Moti   

LADYHOVA are u joking? in my cafe $5 buys u not only double double with 3 canjeero, you can also use the internet for free plus free soft food for ur ayeeyo.. no where else treat u like a queen when u only got $5 only us.. come and experience the best bite of canjeero of ur life ...

Lucky .. i need dedicated waiteress .. good salary plus 10 cent commision for every canjeero u sell... by the way we got a party on every wednesday, Hana, and sheego band will be there thou they eat too much and cost us a lot but for our customer we are willing to take the risk to have them ... peace

LuCkY   

OG_Moti did you say waiteress? :eek: WeLL good Luck finding a dedicated one because i wiLL not be doing none of that...no im expecting to get a good titLe somewhere in the upper division.