Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Somali single mother beats inner-city odds to secure five As at GCSE

Fabregas   

quote:This is brilliant. This is good. Naima is and will stay as a star to all the other Africans in UK.

Congratulations to her.

JB, Hargeisa,

good one^^

Sayid, the comment aren't that bad, you should see what they respond to with when there are articles about Moslem, African Carribeans youth, etc.

BG - how are you saxiib? i know - ihave seen worse, but this was positive news and yet still those haters come on and say - what does this say they are still refugees and they should be greatful for what ever they receive etc etc.

i left my msg - i doubt it will be published!!

Ibtisam   

Ok we are suprised by what she has achieved. We should not be, hopefully it will become a normal thing to hear. Rather than once ina blue moon.

Fabregas   

@JB, i bet u write to times about Somaliland? :D

Sayid, am cool saxiib! who the black man ia ur avatar?

Ibtisam, it is not shocking 2 see Somalis get A and higher grades, as it is nothing knew. this is story is different becuz she was going to a failing ghetto skool, only 16( 4 sano ku dar :D ) single mother, arrived from another country and got the highest grades possible which even many people who were born here dont get. some achievement i must say...........