Sign in to follow this  
al_ warya

I am so disgusted by you cheating husbands and wives.

YES...I am so disgusted and deeply sickened by you cheating husbands and wives, I have seen so many infidel Somali couples whom sold their souls to Shaytaan. on many occasions I was hit on by married women, and I know many men hit on a women they know are happily married, one thing I know though, an infidel women is always a wife of an infidel man, Acuudu bilaah,, how could you dare committing adultery when you have a Halaal alternative ?

I am just stressing how I feel about this 30+ year old Somali women I know who is married and constantly and openly cheats on her husband. If anything that would only suggest her immoral behavior is a product of a mutual deed from her Qaat addict husband….

Uuf.. so disgusting, so filthy, and so unislaamic. Please mind my offensive topic, but that’s nothing less than what I feel at this minute.

As allah said in his holy book, an Adulterer man will only marry and Adulterer women…

Oooh lord don’t let me commit such sin while single or married, and lord don’t let me marry someone who is capable of doing such depraved act, Ooh lord let me marry a queen who feared your almighty and preserved her body and love to her husband and help me do the same.

Ameen Ameen Ameen

Acuudu bilaah... she was crazy.. why is she looking siinah when you have a Halaal marriege?????????bismilaah tumar kii waywaa sheen allaah halp us..... is she was a somalin brota ?.......... :confused: :confused: :confused:

That is sad wallahi.. I hate those kind of people, they are weak and they are looking a little bit of self satisfaction out of their marriage...

Why commit a big sin for only few minutes(two minutes for some ppl..lol)of pleasure... but seriousley that is just weak and disgusting..and what will you tell to your kids? how you gonna face them with a straight face when you just cheat on their mother/father?..If you are not happy in the marriage why not just leave?..or why even commit into da marriage at first place?

Ibtisaam   

Amiin, Amiin

First of all wlc to the joint walaal....

Subxanllah, istaqfurullah wa laa ilaaha ilalaah.

Lately nothing that Somali people in the west do seems to amaze me…ka dareey ayee baryahaan noqdeenbo bismilaahiyee. Wallahi I am too disgusted and sickened by their immoral behaviors :mad: uff! Wallahi people like that bring shame, disgust and embarrassment to our community. But than again what can we do? But to pray for them for Allah Al-mighty to guide them to the straight path. Aamin yaa rab

I can't comprehend why she is cheating like that. is it the lust and the wicked sexual desire that is making her do so or is she just another victim of the sexually free westren socitey ? how disgraceful and scandulous can she get... all i can say is Ilaahay Ha hadaayu.

and trust me... anyone who comitts Zina will get punished in his/her present life and akhira as well, i've seen it happen to many freinds who are into the so called girlfreind boyfreind thing, many of them got into car accidents, flunked at school and dropped out, went bad credit, got sick, or involved in some kind of trouble.

and there is nothing better than preserving that divine feeling to a loving wife or husband..

thats how i view it at least..

First and foremost, i would just like to say i havent read a single word of all the reply's above mine...cuz its all argumentative!

I would just liek to say, if you wanna find a nice somali brotha, then STOP looking an LIVE life to the fullest. In due time, when the time is right, Allah (swt) will bring him to you or you to him. Its just that simple...stop looking and live life.

Ad'

Jaabir   

Al-warya immorality is one plague that is destroying Somali families left and right, so many of us see yet but don’t condemn it, it seems the longer we stay out in the west, the more we fall out of our diin and culture, one disgusting low life I know has impregnated a girl outside wedlock, he just got married to this young sweet girl I happened to know as well.. she is pregnant too, I can imagine the humiliation and pain this young lady is going thru as her wicked, and debased husband is asked to marry the 17 year old girl he impregnated!! Acuud bilaah.. and Ilaahu gabdhaas oo sahaal dhibatadeeda….

I hope nomads give this topic its deserved attention and discuss this dilemma our society is facing.

Nice going Al-warya..

Ladiif   

Most of the times,those spouses whom their wifes/hus are cheating with others are the ones who committed the adultry first!! What goes around, comes around(izit otha way around?). Its only a pay back. If u are those kind of idiots who sneaks into happily homes and breaks up the families, you will certainly regret it when some1 does it to u like u did to others.

The soultion is, if u hate to see this happening to u, stay away from adultry be it spouses' of the others or unmarried individuals period!!!!

By Darman, "Ilaahu gabdhaas oo sahaal dhibatadeeda"

Waa Gabadhee taad Illaahay u baryi?

The impregnated one out of wedlock or the one he just married?

MAy Allah gives us the ability to control our desires and not to committe such a sin!!! Ameen Ameen.

Salaam to all,

I just want to point about that it is useless to blame the west for the immorality of our people. Let's face it, somali people werent exactly high on morality even back home and we all know that.

The way I see it, the west just provided us with more ways to destroy our believe system (which wasnt that strong to begin with).

peace'n'love