Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Scripts purported as real nomads on SOL.

Malika   

:D ,wiswis badanaa reer SOL..lol

Horta,where did Maandeey come from? I can see why the suspicion,he seems too familiar for a nearly new arrival.

Abtigiis   

Sayid is myopic; he only looks for fireworks from where the cannon is launched. He should know where a fire starts is not where it ends! :D

Anyway, I confess I have watched Shabeel singing repeatedly. It was lovely.

Dhubad.   

^Kamavia adiguna kumaad aheed? Inaad A&T iyo Zack ilma adeera tihiin gartay laakiin ma kii yaraa ee Dajiye ama Dagsade ahaa miyaad tahay oo magaca soo badashay :D

I actually thought Maadeey was Xiin for a while. Isku channel bay kahadlaan !

The public investigative approach to this eye-opening investigation will be adjourned due to technicalities.

We're in good hope that our investigative launch is going into the right direction and that a successful ensuing will be reached.

Furthermore we'd like to thank our vigilant SOL members who have contributed a great deal into this and our close team of operatives and detectives (which goes without a saying).

Due to the sensitive issue of this case a team of no more than a handful people will be thus working from behind close doors into this delicate and complex investigation.

Thus the public informing of the progress of the investigation will be adjourned henceforth until we have all the data and report put together that is flooding now into our inboxes.

Due to the delicate and awkward nature of this indictment and in order not to jeopardise the good lead we have into this investigation no more public information will be thus issued from now on.

Thank you very much.

Your investigative team on Maaddeey-gate.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Dhubad.:

I actually thought Maadeey was Xiin for a while. Isku channel bay kahadlaan !

:D:D said as much. Just like Cara and LST are one and the same.

Khayr   

Originally posted by GDwonder:

Is there a means for gender classification in SOL system, or anyone can claim what they want?

Gender Classification on SOL?

That is easy, just watch who posts 50+ times in a week without posting in Politics section and you will now it is a Femme Fatale.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Burjikko ma taqaan?

back in the day i read in hiiraan that a burjikko burned a market and i thought it was one of the Mogadishu warlords. che though, is an sol original, though i never met him, am sure he no script...

BUKURR   

Originally posted by Khayr:

quote:Originally posted by GDwonder:

Is there a means for gender classification in SOL system, or anyone can claim what they want?

Gender Classification on SOL?

That is easy, just watch who posts 50+ times in a week without posting in Politics section and you will now it is a Femme Fatale.
if only I had the passion to follow someone like that, I'd have done great things in life, but agree Politics section is a dont-go zone.

yo Naxar-wicked name- couldn't figure it out what's Burjiko in your first 3 years on earth, your Somaliyonimo is in question.

Polanyi   

madey= Xiinfanins double agent script.

Ngonge= rumoured to be odweynes seperatist carrot script. but unconfirmed.