Che -Guevara

Oromo and Somalis fight in Babille

Tallaabo   
18 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

OK. Let all you said be true. Here we are. What is to be done? FYI Tigray are also 4 million (Somali and Tigray are 6 million each just using your number 4) and 4 separate Ethnics and languages.

Oromos are 30 million at most not more I don't know if you think 50 is more intimidating.

Is DDSI not responsible for Mooyaale? The Liyu police should be deployed in Mooyaale and in every other border town and openly fight the Oromo militias whenever they transgress. These barbarians only understand brute force. 

1 hour ago, Tallaabo said:

Is DDSI not responsible for Mooyaale? The Liyu police should be deployed in Mooyaale and in every other border town and openly fight the Oromo militias whenever they transgress. These barbarians only understand brute force. 

For the most part its under Oromia, not DDSI. Kenya is also involved partly since border town. Actually the Somali there in my opinion should rely more on the Somali in kenya and Jubaland more than kililka. What ever friction they have between clans and sub clans of Somali should be secondary and get together and unite in this.

Problem is any friction among Somali is always primary and friction with others is always secondary.

Tallaabo   
1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

More Somalis have been killed this week inside and border villages. The attack against Somalis contuse unabated.

The problem we have is that the Oromo barbarians are targeting the smaller Somali clans like the Garre in the border towns and villages. Given the total lack of cooperation and empathy between Somali clans due to our immediate past and the absence of a proper administration to speak for or protect Somalis inside Ethiopia, the killing and displacement might continue unabated. 

Tallaabo,

It will continue until it snowballs into mass murder or something bordering genocide. Whatever our differences, we need to understand we are being encircled from every direction. The Somali has no friend or brother. I sincerely believe if enemies think they could wipe us out without any consequences, they would have.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

More Somalis have been killed this week inside and border villages. The attack against Somalis contuse unabated.

Me thinks there is a force within the Oromo preparing to declare independence if it becomes too much ruling Ethiopia. Every corner of Oromo kililka has this kind of activity going on.

The Somali of course is easy pick and first pick. Tribes trying to have their activities independently, rather than allying with the stronger. ONLF could have helped better in this situation more than kililka. But past experience with the tribe prevents this from happening.

You can have all the fights with your brother, but if you don't have red line then you cross too far to the side of outsider and the enmity with your brother gets out of hand. Everywhere the Somali suffers from this.

4 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

All good points and you might be right about the Oromo but they are making a lot of enemies on the way.

The thinking maybe military. If you have potential enemy within what you claim your territory then is 5th column, if outside is just an enemy.

Or it could be some tribal chiefs taking advantage of the situation in Ethiopia and pay back for past or newly expanding. Trade routes control is major part in these conflicts. Moyale will become very important and strategic very soon. The Oromo think that route is one they can control and develop.

Tsk tsk tsk... 😖

OO, it’s sad to see that my fellow Somalis here a lapping up all the anti-Oromo vitriol your Tigray overlords have skillfully engineered to turn Somalis against them. But I hope in time, Somalis will see through this deceptive subterfuge for what it is and realize it only benefits the Tigre/Amhara when the Somalis and Oromos turn on one another.

Tillamook,

I am a believer anything that comes out of Ethiopia is never good for Somalis. But even if we made peace with Oromo, what difference does it make if they are still killing Somalis?

33 minutes ago, Ducale said:

Wale waa aduunyo gadoon marba haduu ninkii Tigaray soo hor booday ee xasuuq somali  kala qaybqaatay inuu maanta nooga digo Tigaray Ismaaciil. 

^😀

Mudane Ducaale,

To dignify the cackling snide remarks of a buck toothed baboon such as yourself with a reply would be utterly pointless.

So as you were...👍

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Che  gallas  are savages I know these people for decades. The gun is the best way  to defeat them. We need to be on the offensive  the useless  lo  are xoolo. Waxan oromoda wala rarta beerehey no fali jireen.

2 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Tillamook,

I am a believer anything that comes out of Ethiopia is ever good for Somalis. But even if we made peace with Oromo, what difference does it make if they are still killing Somalis?

The current communal violence was first instigated and masterminded by former Tigray regime who used paid stooges on both sides. Unfortunately the nescient nabobs in both communities have fallen victim to it, and so more has to be done by all sides to stop the senseless bloodletting —but more importantly the Tigray stooges on both sides should be sidelined and be brought to justice.

10 hours ago, Tillamook said:

Tsk tsk tsk... 😖

OO, it’s sad to see that my fellow Somalis here a lapping up all the anti-Oromo vitriol your Tigray overlords have skillfully engineered to turn Somalis against them. But I hope in time, Somalis will see through this deceptive subterfuge for what it is and realize it only benefits the Tigre/Amhara when the Somalis and Oromos turn on one another.

My friend, general theories and emotional wishes are of no use when you have a problem at hand. You can blame Tigray or Amhara but you will not prevent a single death. As you know a nomad killed today is just another retribution another day.

Even the Oromo are not blaming Tigray or Amhara, they are blaming their own organizations and clans. What makes you think you know better?

But generally speaking when you have problem at hand involving human life, protect that, stop the killing first and then go look for a Tigray. Right now not much can be done even if Tillamook the investigator brought a Tigray or Amhara culprit by his ears from the tree he had climbed..