Deeq A.

Suldaan Wabar

galbeedi   

Suldaan Wabar is in Jijiga .

I do not know about the video, but he was In Jijiga few weeks ago.

Give me some time and will find out quickly exactly where he is.

Here , the governor of Awdal jumped from his seat when they asked him About Wabar.

galbeedi   

With Muuse Biixi at the helm, you got an easy target from everyone.

Didn't I say it is going from Sool to Sanaag and eventually in Awdal.

Markaad Dagaal ooge iska soo hormariso ee aad tidhaahdo waa kii noogu wanaagsanaa wax kast filo.

He has been plotting , but this time he need only 100 men in the mountains.

Suldaan wabar is a small  cat his entire subclan 90 percent live in Ethiopia his clan is a small minoity in awdal.  The rest live in between boon and qulijeed. Muse will not joke around I think he  will assassinate wabar and send mercenaries to take him out. Siilaanyo destroyed ssc cleansed anti Somaliland elements from buhoodle Kalshaaale meygaagle and hagoogane and later employed xaglatoosiye. Cali Khalif galaydh started rebellion  faisal cali waraabe brought the biggest politician from the garaad clan ever to hargeysa. And the end of khatumo.  Muse biixi 3 months in office liberated tukaraq from the pirates and they have been huffing and puffing ever since sending letters to gaalada. Nagasoogaadhay garowe laqabaanaya. Talahiyaa yaa Somali yaa calan bluegay.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

11 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Muse will not joke around I think he  will assassinate wabar and send mercenaries to take him out. 

We already knew Muse the menace is murderer.

Some one who is disturbing peace and inciting tribal hatred in Somaliland either deserved to be in jail or to be executed. No one will miss a koofiyad bacle halyey is Mooday if not he can live in Chicago and live under trump the bigot. Muse job is to keep enemies at bay  that's why we elected him to Chase and get rid of the Somaliland enemies. U duceyaa muse inu hawsha si fiican u qabto inu cadawga sookeeye iyo ka shisheeeye inaga qabto.

galbeedi   

Xaaji,

If the mess in Tukaraq is the genius work of Muuse Biixi, then you are out of touch.If someone have to take out someone, for peace sake , why not take out Muuse  so we can all live in peace.

Siilaanyo played games until the end. He had no intension of making peace and deal with Khaatumo. He waited until last minute because his clansmen wanted  some kind of understanding with the Garaad community before he departure. .They didn't want to be blamed for what he did to  Garaad people. Waar inta aadan aadan tegin colaada naga deji oo wax nabad u eeg deriska noo teg.

Suldaan Wabar community stretches from Boon all the way to Borama. They are one of the largest community in Borama. He have people from both sides of the border, and will be easy to get men from the Kilil. 

Two days ago Muuse was asked about the GX shir in Gacan Libaax and he said, " Shirkaas afar qodob baa ka soo baxaya , oo kala ah sida iyo sidaa.

Dadkii shirka joogay ayaa waxay yidhaahdeen, waar ma Muusaa inoo yeedhinaya qodobada. It created friction and people decided the comunique of the Shir to be different than what Muuse said.

Xaaji Shir beeleed cusub ayaa loo baahan yahay in aynu qabano. Qabiil kastana meeshiisa maamusho, haddii wax la isku darsanayana dib looga wada hadlo. Haddi aad leedahay xoog baan ku qabsadayna, adna xoog baa lagaaga kicin mar ay noqotaba.

• Thanks 1

Galbeedi muse Is a man who wants to leave a legacy he  was  the best candidate for Somaliland.  He his charismatic he tells the enemies of.Somaliland how it is.  He is a 1977 veteran he became an SNM mujahid. He became the head of  golaha dhexe eh guurtida of the SNM he became cigaal interior and defense minister. This man knows Somaliland in out. And is very nationalstic when it comes to somaliland. Siilaanyo was diplomat politician wing of snm muse actually carried a gun for Somaliland. Wabar is a nobody no one of his clan can move president rayaale is in hargeysa abdurahmaan tolwa is in hargeysa. The dila clan might even get a wasir. Weber has no leg to stand on. Lol as for the grx meeting nothing wrong with a clan gathering I support  such clans the unity of the largest and most wide spread clan is good for Somaliland  from sanaag to deep into gaashaamo ila danood.do your really think suldaan abdulgadir and sultan xirsi qani will opppose Somaliland you are talking to the clan that fought the hardest to achieve somaliland in the 1980s . From mujahid maxammad cali to muj maxammad mooge  to muj lixle to muj koosaasr and muj haragwaafi and muj koodbuur and muj axmed mire who is attending the shir. I my self would vote mujahid axmed mire to office .but never ciiro he is weak and to kind to out enemies wa ishi qaate.  Axmed mire should lead wadani and he might actually get allot of sympathy of the Somaliland public. As for khatumo ssc dawarsi state all these other koonfurian proxies are dead even prof samatar defected from the koonfurians. Buuba did galaydh did..only you galbeedi hopes farmaajo and kheyre can do wonders in that amisom bunker in villa amisom. Intanu gabalku ku dhicin soo hooyo yaanu waraaaba ku cunin.

• Like 1

The ceelafweyn skimirish is solved the ceelafweyn clans are the most United in terms of marriage and family and kinship. The guurti of Somaliland and culimo aw diin did dhexdhexaad. Tollow colka joojtiya just like how we solved the 1954 wars