Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Dear Gentleman (GM), I confess

RedSea   

I dont' want to be the accuser, but could also "GM" be Jana's other nick in here and thus trying to make her "other" cyber nick popular? ;)

Kashafa   

Hablihii 300 ee geela laga bixin jirey ma sidan ayaa udanbeysey?

^ :D:D Sophist.. ka wareeji..2006 aa lagu jiraa..see camal, duqa..Waa Qays iyo Layla camal nooh

Janna   

The accusations never fail to stop. Somaliaonline loves controversy. Red Sea, are you suffering from insane jealously disorder because the topic was not dedicated to you? Without turning this thread into a cat and mouse game Red Sea and with respect keep your manic thoughts and comments to yourself. Not only have you insulted me you have also insulted GM's manhood.

RedSea   

Jana/alexus

As I said, I am not accusing you of anything, it's just a thought. If it's not true,its' not.

Furthermore, I have a girl already, so I am covered in that regard and therefore wouldn't be jelous of anything.

So come down a notch a bit, what I said doesn't deserve such reply from you sis.

So anyways I apologize, if you have taken my comments the other way, xaal qaado walaal.

Spare the girl from this sort of negativity, she has fallen for a brother, a good decent brother she says so why shouldn't you just congratulate her for the newly found love.. Lexy waa lagu gardaraysanayaa ee ina Abti you did nothing wrong... besides its seemingly unimaginable to suggest that a girl would use a hidden male character.

Good luck to you, GM pass the tips dude, what is the secret its been long since I read such words, present the trigger son..

Meantime enjoy your honeymoon.

I'm just curious, which one of Gm's 39 posts did the trick? I can usually remember the post where I fall on or off some1's admiration bangwagon.

I guess I should illustrate with an example.

I fell on Xoogsade's bandwagon here and fell off it there (and has been spiralling downwards since)

ScarFace   

Originally posted by Janna:

You have watched me transform from Miss-Lexus to a complete and mature ALexus. Our private messages had to end because developing feelings via virtual world is unhealthy behaviour, preventing myself from becoming a pathological computer user who exhibits anti-social behaviour and unable to differentiate the differences between real life relationships.

^^That was quite funny :D:D I come back to find this my goodness...GM must have done quite a lot to get them kind of praises.........GM whats the secret son I been trying to get on Virtual world myself :eek:

MY FIRST POST BACK DO I GET A WLC!!!!!!!!! :D

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Amelia:

I'm just curious, which one of
Gm
's 39 posts did the trick? I can usually remember the post where I fall on or off some1's admiration bangwagon.

I guess I should illustrate with
an
example.

I fell on
Xoogsade
's bandwagon
and fell off it
(and has been spiralling
since)

I see I must have been on your mind for you to dedicate a post for me. Quite contradictory to your showy assertion that you have fallen off my wagon. We will get back on track again. I am still "me" and never changed :D

Besides, Aniga qudheyda waan aqriyay the few posts GM has posted out of curiousity and decided the posts weren't that substantial to drive a lady nuts over a man. There has to be more. It is not the 39 posts that did the brainwashing but what went possibly in private after the initial attraction I say.

Janna   

Originally posted by ScarFace:

quote:Originally posted by Janna:

You have watched me transform from Miss-Lexus to a complete and mature ALexus. Our private messages had to end because developing feelings via virtual world is unhealthy behaviour, preventing myself from becoming a pathological computer user who exhibits anti-social behaviour and unable to differentiate the differences between real life relationships.

^^That was quite funny
:D:D
I come back to find this my goodness...GM must have done quite a lot to get them kind of praises.........GM whats the secret son I been trying to get on Virtual world myself :eek:

MY FIRST POST BACK DO I GET A WLC!!!!!!!!!
:D
My confession highly entertains you? GM, cannot advice you. Do you wish to lure innocent girls into your private message? The girls from virtual world because they might perceive you to be a typical violent farax. Dare I say because of your avatar?

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Amelia:

^
:D

You've officially

Khayr thinks the article is well suited to be taught in schools to desacrilize the two income households or so called career women :D Gar laba nin(let me be fair and add ----> )naagood kama wada qosliso.

Btw, wow! those posts of me you linked from my early days, I sound strange. Hadda waan caqliyay and joined the senile wise men's club :D I am very comfortable now.

ScarFace   

^^janna dear yes your confesions are bloody entertaining and might I say this stop harassing me with your raunchy private messages......this "violent farah" might post the PM convo's on here!!! lets keep our lil secret in the Luuqa?? :D wouldnt want GM to be on the virtual jealousy shyte ;)

Xoogsade   

^ Bro wixii private ah in la sheego ma ahan good or bad, plus waa gabar qofkaa la hadleesid, being gentle with her is the way to go hadday kaa gardaran tahay xataa, don't get carried away.