Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Dear Gentleman (GM), I confess

Janna   

GM,

I must confess my virtual admiration and affection towards you. Throughout the three years of my membership on Somaliaonline; our mini previous fights has for me turned into private conversations which indirectly spoke of my fondness. The virtual harassments developed into lover's playground. I recall coming online and searching your name with anticipation which was overcome by disappointment and sadness. You have watched me transform from Miss-Lexus to a complete and mature ALexus. Our private messages had to end because developing feelings via virtual world is unhealthy behaviour, preventing myself from becoming a pathological computer user who exhibits anti-social behaviour and unable to differentiate the differences between real life relationships. During my three years on somaliaonline I have yet to come across a nomad who I greatly admire as much as you. Your calmness and collective manner has caught my attention. I secretly found myself searching for your opinions endlessly.

Castro   

Originally posted by Janna:

I must confess my virtual admiration and affection towards you.
Throughout the three years of my membership
on Somaliaonline;

The depth of your love and admiration may be clouding your math skills, dear. You've only been a member just over a year. :D

Janna   

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by Janna:

I must confess my virtual admiration and affection towards you.
Throughout the three years of my membership on Somaliaonline;

The depth of your love and admiration may be clouding your math skills, dear. You've only been a member just over a year.
:D
'Dear' I was around previously before you :rolleyes:

GM   

Jana, thanks for your kind words. You have been such a wonderful person yourself. That is all i can say for now.

Baluug   

^ You've been here for almost 4 years and you have 39 posts? I guess the stalkers like the ones who don't have much to say....

Saalixa   

Sister,

Dont you know somaliaonline offers a service called Private Messagees where you could have told all this sweet fond words.If i were you i wouldnt fall that hard for somebody over the net who is in real life totally a different person.

Good luck

Pucca   

^ a public declaration of a crush/whatever beats a private one any day dont'cha think??

bravo lexy...perhaps i'll follow your footsteps and make my own come out ..soon

RedSea   

didn't you guys get it, Janna informed us that Mr. GM has done most of his work privately and not in public,hence the few posts that GM has. Although this gets me thinking, could GM be her causin or something?