Saalax

President of Puntland and President of United Somaliland Front meet

Hit while iron is hot, why not. So many people in the world are making it from facebook to their country's palaces. He might make it to President of United States of Somaliland for real.

Unless this is photoshoped or secretly leaked, which should not have been public,

Puntland President should not have done this. Its childish. Somali tripping each other. That is my opinion. This takes the game to a different level, lower, much lower. He should not complain if Bixi finds war lord and does the same and even worst.

Who is bank rolling this man? That is how I look at it. If Puntland president did something like that to kililka, I can assure you he would be invaded and brought to Jigjiga for remedial classes.

7 minutes ago, Mooge said:

His Excellency, President Martin is the Mandela of Somaliland. He is a man of peace. niyoow he is touring areas affected by the clashes on both sides. Somaliland is currently ruled by a junta known as jeegaan. he is building resources to bring peace to his homeland and remove the junta from power.

good for him niyoow.

Mooge,

There is a saying which goes like "Call it a bird if you want to eat a crow".

Not that I have anything against the man, but in my opinion, this is too low for Puntland. Doesn't look good at all. Should have been private and Mr. Martin should have been told that if you want to meet Gaas should leave phone outside.

7 minutes ago, Saalax said:

oo the Somaliland admin in the past supported the Galgala cell.

I understand. Everyone blamed and rightly or wrongly we all condemened that Shabab leaders having family and children in Somaliland.

My point is that Gaas should not have done it in public. I am not objecting to meeting Mr. Martin.

Mooge   

oo, Martin is influential community leader don't forget. niyoow his clan is fully behind the man so for Gaas to ignore him is not alliance building.  jeegaanta are big supporters of terrorism in puntland and they fund all the shababi activities so it if gaas meets with exiled President of Somaliland then it is actually honor. it makes sanaag people happy niyoow.  gaas did the right thing niyoow by sending a message that he is for peace and that he has nothing against non-jeegaan clans in Somaliland. they are good people and are to be respected.

• Thanks 1

Saalax   
32 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

The question that remains unanswered here is who is fooling who? 

When will Mr Bidix visit Geedka Yocaade?

1 hour ago, maakhiri1 said:

what is the plan of Mr Martin, will he get guns and ammo  from Gaas?

Does that mean a Somali to just discuss once and the next thing is go for the gun?  The man seems to have mastered the facebook age to a tee. That way I am happy to see him make success out of it, but not bloodshed of the poor nomad.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

1 hour ago, Old_Observer said:

Does that mean a Somali to just discuss once and the next thing is go for the gun?  The man seems to have mastered the facebook age to a tee. That way I am happy to see him make success out of it, but not bloodshed of the poor nomad.

Somalis are the most voilent race on earth, compromise is not in our dictionary. why did you think Somalia is like this?

On 6/25/2018 at 10:25 AM, Suldaanka said:

The question that remains unanswered here is who is fooling who? 

Wakhtiga ayaa wax laga bartaa... :D

enough said!

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1