Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

interracial marriages

STOIC   

Hitting the store near you by Ibti...

INTERACIAL GUIDE TO PATNI and PATI BY IBTI

PS Ibti, I hate to talk about your personal choice, but damn girl you are one STRONG woman for marrying a hindi/Bengali... ;)

Aaliyyah   

thanks ibti ...I was never away just posted less bt good to know u missed me...*gives ibti cyber hug*

as for ur book lemme know when its published.please ama be your first customer..I really wanna know why you chose bangali aduunka wax niman ka tira qaba hahahha..

and using ur husband's money is not saqajanimo but definitely a man paying for a date or accepting a gift from someone you are not married to is definitely saqajanimo.

But, if you are married he has to pay for everything thats just your God given right..man its a blessing to be a muslimah..You keep your money in your bank account and keep emptying his account waa caadi..hadii kale maxa laga guursaday waxa :D

Stoic lool that was funnnnny....

raaqi yuu ka yahay wiilka, reer Tikriit, mise reer Umm Qasr, soo kala caddee, then I can add my few sunuud in the qandi

looool Nune...what difference does that make?

Tuujiye   

War waxaan oo kale markaan maqlo ama aqriyo, dhiiga ayaaba igu kaca! duli ala idin bad!!! ala necbiyaa bajaqyaasheena caqliga yar!!! hah!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Ibtisam   

Rampage: What YOU meant to say was that the women IN YOUR life have brought shame onto you.

Karl: Like the one above you, the women in your life brought oily and salty food into your life, no need to generalise and bring all Somali women down if your ones/ family under performed. :rolleyes:

What is this, we are hiding behind all somali women to vent. :cool:

P.s. Before you start shouting why I'm bring yours into this, I didn't, you did. ;)

Cawaale   

Originally posted by RaMpAgE:

Who cares, the only thing somali girls have brought us in modern times, is shame.

I don't remember us having a female pirate, world lord or even suicide bomber.

As for the topic at hand, i think marriage is not all about love/fantasy, and definitely its not about culture exploration. you are are not marrying only for yourself, you are also marrying for your future kids too.

I think there was a Maah-Maah, and it goes like" Waxaad taqaano Guuri, Waxaad taqaano ayeey Dhashaa"

one should weight his/her needs and expectations.

One Also should know his/her status and thus act according to it. Good luck to your friend Safa.

Tuujiye   

^^^ piraeska soo naago xaafada uma joogaan oo maalinkaste kistoo canjeero ah bac ugu duubta oo dhahda, "war bax wax noo soo dhac" lool naagaha hada dhulkii jooga, nin aan pirate aheen maba fiirshaan ee maxaa ku haaya cawaaaaale!! lool...

Waa qalbi jab wali naag nin carab ah kor kakorta loooool... aaway nuune! waraa gabay ka diyaari waxaan oo kale yaaqee... or I'll let Sayid to do it!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Blessed   

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: WTF! You don't OWN Somali women, kuwaad dhashaan ka taliya oo ka xumaada waxay idiin keenaan.

nuune   

^^ Tuujiska, lool ma waxaa maqashey nuune xalusta raaracdo ayuu ku rucleeyaa :D:D

I think there was a Maah-Maah, and it goes like" Waxaad taqaano Guuri, Waxaad taqaano ayeey Dhashaa"

:DCawaaloow sidan ayey aheyd maahmaahdu: "waxaad taqaano guurso waxaa taqaano halaguu dhalee"

attention to everyone, that maahmaah is full of racism, it doesn't allow inter-marriages of foreigners, Somali way only, way to go, cunsuriyiin iyo wax ka daranba aan iska ahaano mar hadaan dhaqankeena heesaneeno,

sayin that, I wouldn't mind faxdoo carab ah inaan qanjaruufto oon ku kifaaxo

Tuujiye   

loooool waraa run aan isku sheegno.. aniga mugoo dadkii hore aan ka haray oo waxaas accepted maba ku noqon karo wiligeey! ragii awoowayaashee ahaa markee maqlaan waxaan oo kale (gabar somali ayaa nin ciraaqi ah loo guurshay) tooreey intee lasoo baxaan bee caloosha iska qali jireen..waa maqal kaliya yaah...

Blessed so dumarka dhan ma aha inamdeeni dee huuno? soo ma haboona in aan dhiiga isku qindicino oo tusno inamada in aan anagu u dulqaadan karin waxaas oo kale? dee ma been baan u sheegnaa dumarka? lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

We are Somali. We are traditional. Our ancestors' habits of raiding other clans still burn strong in our DNA. We protect our cattle. We also protect our women. We are real men. How dare an Iraqi even dream of having one of our women?

Raaaah! We are Somali.

We have failed this sister but we shall do our utmost to ensure no others would stray from the fold or get pinched by some tricky outsiders.

Raaaah! We are Somali.

Why are we talking about this Iraqi woman anyway? :D

nuune   

NGONGE :D not sure if you heard or aware this myth that every Somali talks about in regard to Arab women, well, in this case, waa nimanka Soomaalida, wey ka cararaan naagaha carabta, for obvious reason bey dhahaan, and am quoting, waxey dhaheen, naagaha carabta hadii aan guursano ilmahaa ka soo dhacayo, waa dacaayad I know, but it is dacaayad that penetrated into the minds of Somali men.