Che -Guevara

Prime-Minister Abiy Ahmed Visits Mogadishu

So what's on the agenda more Ethiopian troops in bay  and bakool.   The fight against alshabaab. Trade economy. I remember culusow had some kind of trade formula with Ethiopia.

1 hour ago, maakhiri1 said:

very interesting. where is Oo? what you think of the big love from UAE?

Isn't it surprising?

1 billion immediate deposit

3 billion investment

I wish Farmaajo had found some means to milk both UAE and Qatar for some time, even a short time. Make both sweat it out as they are doing in Ethiopia.

Looks like UAE won. Really bad for Djibouti, terrible situation.

The Eritrea case is directly related to it and the war in Yemen.

The speaker Jawari and PM Kyere really screwed this one up and Farmaajo did not react in time. Was mishandled. Should make them sweat a little before jumping with one side.

1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

That's shame but let's see if this Oromo can free himself from grips of Woyane security apparatus. 

Don't blame Tigray for anything in this regard.

I am disappointed he did not follow my schedule to the end. Somalia should have been first 3 even one hour in hiding announced day after. I wouldn't have cared how its done.

Now has no value to Somalia. Even Erdogan who is more at risk came during bad days in Mogadishu. Meles went twice, Hailemariam went at least twice..Tigray for East Africa is like Trump for the world. Its not everything. You give them too much credit.

cadnaan1   
27 minutes ago, Old_Observer said:

The speaker Jawari and PM Kyere really screwed this one up and Farmaajo did not react in time. Was mishandled. Should make them sweat a little before jumping with one side.

What u expect from amateurs that is what we have in somalia, they could have stayed neutral and kept both of them.

So far Qatar only promised to build the road between muqdisho and jowhar for 200 million.

1 hour ago, cadnaan1 said:

What u expect from amateurs that is what we have in somalia, they could have stayed neutral and kept both of them.

So far Qatar only promised to build the road between muqdisho and jowhar for 200 million.

I agree.

But even now there are few things that can be done. Through Saudis or some Somali businessmen that have access to Sultans of these enclaves. Or even through some federal states like Puntland.

The problem is UAE seems very influential in America. Turkey and Qatar are not in that camp.Maybe try something through Britain or UN rep ..or some senator congressman some shiek or lobyist in Dubai.

Interesting development  4 ports Ethiopia is diversifying its ports business. Lamu  project was also kick started by the late Meles. Djibouti Ethiopia economic integration ina cumar geele given a cut in the Ethiopian airlines. Ethiopia having 19 percent cut in berbera. The Emirates developing Assap port of Eritrea And now 4 ports I assume boosaaso kismayo Mogadishu  and marka. 

True it benefits the Ethiopians and their economy  and their strategic economic interests since they are landlocked and their population is growing rapidly