Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

SORRY DAD, NOWAY.COM

IL CAPO   

Hong Kong - Officials in central China have refused a father permission to name his son "@", a news report said on Wednesday.

The father from Zhengzhou, Henan province, wanted to name his son after the computer keyboard character used in every e-mail address, arguing that the symbol was now in common usage.

However, the police station where names are registered refused to allow it, saying all names must by law be capable of being translated into Chinese, the South China Morning Post reported.

Peace.

^LMAO

There were parents (I believe Swidish) who wanted to name their kid superman. and the officials said no.

If these kids were allowed to keep their names, they would be forever traumatized!

IL CAPO   

Devil's Advocate,

Don't you feel sorry for the so-called celebrity kids?

I mean the parents always seem to favour and choose some of the most hideous names you've ever heard of for their kids and the funny thing is, there seems to be some sort of competition going on amongst the celebrities of who can actually come up with the funniest name for his/her baby but unfortunately it is the child who have to suffer carrying that name for the rest of his/her life.

I can only imagine too well of how I would feel if my classmates made fun of my name every time a teacher called out my name just because I am named after a certain brand of Alcohol,

Automobile, Cigarette, Pet or even a Street just because they happen to be my Dad or Mom's Favourites.

Peace.

nuune   

HEEY ILCAP, where do get all these weirdoooooos stuffs, Asia le ka keentaa wax yaab leh.

I will name mine WINDOWS XP.

IL CAPO   

nuune,

This one is for you Mate so enjoy it,

Grandma May Eat Kids?

Phnom Penh - A two-metre-long python welcomed into a Phnom Penh home because the family believes it is a reincarnation of their dead grandmother should be treated with extreme caution and cannot be trusted, police said on Friday.

Sreah Chak Commune police chief Touch Sarin said on Friday that the snake, which apparently lives in the family's backyard pond, entered the home of Sok Panha earlier this week and was immediately identified by two of the woman's daughters as the reincarnation of their recently deceased grandmother.

However, he said police had warned the family that the snake was not to be trusted and may not be satisfied with the offerings of bananas and vegetables given by the grateful family.

"I am worried about them. If they are careless, they can lose their children. The python might eat them," Touch Sarin said.

"I do not believe it is a reincarnation. In fact, I would not normally be interested in the case at all because I am busy with thieves and other criminals.

"But I will have to become involved if the snake kills someone, and I believe it could," he said.

He said people had come from across the area to see the python, which became alarmed at all the attention and slithered back into the family pond.

However, it was still somewhere in the back garden, and attempts to lure it back into the home with treats and offerings were unwise, he added.

Buddhism is Cambodia's state religion, and many locals believe that after the death of a relative or close friend, people may reappear in a reincarnated form.

What do you think Nuune? :D

Peace.

nuune   

Ka daroo dibi dhal :D

sxb, but can I ask u a simple question, why all of these weird stories happen only in Asia?

IL CAPO   

Because Asians are naturally weird people other wise why would they eat Snakes, Dogs, Rats and some times even Humans and watch out don't ever let an Asian Doctor operate on you because you never know what he might do to your Organs.

:D:D Peace.

IL CAPO   

Politically-Inclined,

I wouldn't necessarily call it Stereotype thing but more like a fact because most Asians do eat nasty things and if you think I am bluffing then go to Korea in August and see what is on the menu.

have you ever been into a lift where an Asian guy let out a loud fart? Until you do you would never understand what is it that I am trying to explain to you.

Peace.

Changed   

Does that describe all Asians? stop categorizing dude!!..Asians a continent filled w/ people that all eat nasty food according to u Not to Them ;)

IL CAPO   

Politically-Inclined:

aren't you categorizing yourself when you say ASIANS?

Would you say the same thing if i made fun of the Jews?

Time to get a life, so i am out Good Night Buddy.

Peace.