Sign in to follow this  
silent-sistah

im happy how things are

were i am right now is perfect. its too perfect, its soo perfect-im apprehensive about whats to come. its like the quite before the storm.

in my life, i remember feeling like this once before, a few years back. and for like the past 3 years, i been tryna get back to this state. now, that its here i dont want it to go away, im so scared of it going away, that im not enjoying it to its fullest - pray for me

just incase u thinking ive lost the plot, let me talk about love.

see, when your in love, your in love. if he loves you back, u enjoying it, and if he dont love u back u confused.

now, say u fell in love (or thought u did) and then things didnt work out. what do u do? u try everything under the sun to get back that feeling u had when u was with mr.lover u might go date other guys to get back that love. u compare the new guys to the first guy, and your not satisfied because, mr.lover was so perfect in your eyes :rolleyes: that nothing the new guy did could match up.u might sit at home, cry in your pillow, stop eating and wish he would come back,,,u might step of your high horse and go beg him (never recommended- stay on your high horses!) u allways have this hole in your heart, the pit of your stomach - something is missing.

ok, so your in a state between chatting to guys dating guys, and everytime things dont work out with a new guy, u think back to the time you was with mr.lover, and how perfect things were/could have been. i mean u strung up over this guy, like usher raymond said, - u got it bad!. dispite all his flaws - and u know he got alot of them - u love him.

sometimes u might delude yourself for a few days/weeks and say u over him- but something brings it all back and u back to where u started- thinking of him. u feel like, u might be stuck in this state for the rest of your life - and them olden-day movies dont help nor does talking to little old white ladies (they talk about the man they loved and still love and how u never get over it)

do u ever think way back, to before u met mr.lover? now that time was perfect right? u wasnt in love, looking for love, didnt know about love, and didnt really care.

am i right?

thought so!, see im back here. and it feels soo goood :cool: .

why am i putting this up?....see i know a few friends and family, that are still between guys- u know tryna get over mr.lover. this is for them (love u guys) and anyone else that feels they in this rut

aint no other guy ever gone take his place - and u aint never gone get the feeling u had with him from no1 else--dont get this other guys hopes up, lead him on and waste his time, u should know how it feels to be played/ or whatever mr.lover did to hurt your feelings. stop this vicious cycle of hurting people- get over mr.lover first so mr.new has a fair chance. now if mr.lover aint already by yourside and u feeling shit, he aint worth your love. he aint worth feeling shit over, so dont go after him, and dont go after anyone else. u need to get back to were im sitting. u need to spend time on your own, trust me, u will get over him. it might take u 3 years, it might take longer, but be patient and be strong.

p.s. if someone had told me this 3 years ago - that u can recover from being in love, i would have appreciated it......hope it helps, me saying it to u guys now - for those of u in love, out of love or tryna get over love.

Pucca   

^^^^^^^It was major case of delirium now that you’re over your ordeal; you’re free to live without any restraints.

Lord have mercy on those in love, out, or looking…….

**sighs**

I didnt understand you Silent sis... u sounded like happy girl in the beginining of your thread but at the end u sounded like a jilted lover!!!

whatever the case is i wish you a good luck..... and remember dont love someone so much cause you dont know you if you will hate that person one day, and dont hate someone so much cause you dont know if you will love that person one day..

NGONGE   

نقل Ùؤادك حيث شئت من الهوا

ما الحب الا للحبيب الاول

كم منزل ÙÙŠ الارض يالÙÙ‡ الÙتي وحنينه ابدا لاول منزل

This is a verse from an Arabic poem, SS. It seems to describe what you’ve written above.

The story of the poem, if I remember it correctly, was about a woman who was informed of her husband marrying another woman (doesn’t apply to you), she replied with these verses to him.

Quick translation:

Let your heart roam wherever you may desire it to (in adoration)

Love is not but for your earliest loving

Countless abodes does a young man grow accustomed to

But he always yearns for that first dwelling

I suppose the “young man†in the poem can also be a young woman. :D

PS

Arabic readers may at this point, decide to show some mercy and excuse my feeble attempt of translating these verses (I doubt any amount of translation will convey them in all their splendour).

English speakers on the other hand, can also pardon my “rhyming†drivel. Hope you got the aim of the poem though, Silent Sister.

NGONGE   

I thought you were the Aunt here! :D

Come on, do you job and give her a proper “edio†telling off. Gabadhan nin ba maskaxda ka xaday, eido.

Maahmah ama borambor sheekadan ku saabsan meyanad dhinceeda o turin? icon_razz.gif

^---------- lol, u joker! naah, it aint like that, and i dont need the advice now, itwould have been nice years ago....but not now...

dangerous, hmmm, im happy sis, im not a jilted lover though i was..im upright now.

chocolaato, amiiin sis...well put!

now guys...this aint about me right now, its just that when i was in that state and i went to my cousins and aunts, and even the white old ladies ,,,,everyone told me i would never get over him.....and i kinda lost hope...

so i was just letting sisters know that they shouldnt think that they cant get over a guy...because they can!

Sophist   

Jaceyl iyo waxeynaan aqoon baa maskaxda inaga wareeriyey. Maxaa heley, guurkii kusaleysnaa dhaqanka iyo isdoonista-- in certain circles labixida huh?

NoVa   

SS, hey girl...i' c ya luving life now more than eva....i'm glad u are,...enjoy life while u' still experiencing the ups and down's. It's all part of growing up ya know,,..the pain, the laughter and everything else that comes between it...ya know everyone has a philosphy of their own about luv. some of us r 2 hard'headed 2 fall in luv..others can' let go their heart' in the moment of a silent'..ya know...well i'm glad that u found ur heart'back...i'm glad u did...alxamdulillaah'..life's about giving and taking...u love some and u hate some. Essentially it becomes equal....ya know..lol..(i don't know where that comment came from)...But it's great 2 c that U still SMiling ;) ...Not many people can go back with their life..ya know it takes time to recover over relationship...gives ya magrain headache's just remember that men come and go..plenty of them in the sea...ya know, i'mean u still young...Insha allah, Allah has the best one store 4 ya...just remember that none'of them might be worth ya luv...well for now dat is looool'...girl' take care alright...ya don't need' anyone's advice now....Walashiis, Live Life 2 the Fullest!!! HappyNess is how u make it...so enjoy everymoment that u have it....

Ya SIsta,

Ta Ta Tiya*

Qac Qaac   

guurso, ciyaarta jooji, dag meel. end of story.

hadalka badan iyo kalmada aad umoodo in bollywood lagu soo sameeyay oo la isku aad aadinaayo hanalaga joojiyo.

wareer badanaa.

nuune   

looool@Qacbaro

ani sheekadaan jaceel jaceelka waaba kasoo horjeedaa, mucaarad aanba ku ahay, saas ma ahaan jirin, wax jaceel la dhaho maba jiro run ahaanti, asbaabo maa rabtaa ha i daalin boqol page aan qori karaayee inuusan jaceel jirin.

qac, lol maybe i dont wann the stress of marriage and relationship, they both more trouble than they worth..

im advatising the single life.. so nuune, i guess in a way, me and u on the same page...however i believe in love, so let me here your arguemnt against it,,,and ill tell u mine for it. u right 10pages ill right 1 that makes more sense. :rolleyes:

nuune   

silent sistah, lool, i was just kidding dear, aniga waxaan ahay dadka jaceelka uu ka galay qabliga laabta wadnaha xabadka shafka beerka kalyaha halbowlayaasha sanbabada iyo waaxyaha jirka, micnaha waxaa waaye jaceel waan aaminsanahay, did u get me looool

queen, u offering me the anger management classes....im up for it ya know...

nuune, lol, i gotit all, my somali terrible but, i guess u mentioned all the major organs in the body and siad jacayl entered them all (for some1 who is bad at somali i dont have problems translating it :cool: )