Sign in to follow this  
silent-sistah

im happy how things are

queen, lol sis, i didnt take it personal. sarcasm runs in ma somali blood sis.. ;) just do me one fav,,,,,never ever appologies after a joke...well to me anyway, i can tell when u is joking.

**scratches head and wonders why everyone feels the need to spell it out to me when they crack a lil joke at my expense***

Pucca   

wat is with this sudden thing with love?? lord! most of us are in school and are stressin over assignments and wat not...then yall talk bout being on cloud nine ages ago??!! it just doesn't fit in ....the past is the past, best left forgotten.

**shakes head, when will this obsession with love end?!!**

ps..all that shines isn't gold...so s-sistah he might have been all that and bag of cookies but its over, he's gone and you're not makin it easier on urself by tellin his lil kind moments...u said u were over him...bes khalaas shut the door. sorry dear if i come off kinda b*****...all this love talk tends to cramp my mood.

^^^^^^^^^ lol, love is cramping your moood, and your cramped mood is making me high...what a coincidence... :D

the past is the past, best left forgotten.

darling, i think your motto a lil messed up, the past is the past, it makes your present and shapes your future...without my past i wouldnt be me, and i would have the same views/ethics/morals/ likes/dislikes, the list goes on for ever all in all the past is never best 4gotten

and love, aaaaaaaaaah sweeeeeeeeeeeeet sweeeeeeeeeeeet love.... :D:D

****dont know whats up with moi, but im getting kicks outta pissing people off**** icon_razz.gif

Qac Qaac   

never ever appologies after a joke...well to me anyway, i can tell when u is joking.

Mombasa Queen, this is a trick by silent sister, don't go for it... what it really means is that, i would let u go this time, but 2nd time i would smash and smack all the way to where u came from.

p.s. if someone had told me this 3 years ago - that u can recover from being in love, i would have appreciated it.......

*Imitating NGONGE*

Heh!

SS...methinks you were told that often, but you just didnt want to believe it then. smile.gif

qacbaro, hmm, that rule was exclusive to u....i dont use tricks on girls!

aeryn, seriously, dont u think i was desprate askin little old white ladies about love and if u get over your first....everyone said " oooh, u will never 4get him or get over him, all your other relationsips will be shaddowed by him

this old 82yr old lady had a pic of her first love when she was 18, and i was like,,,,daaaamn im dooooooomed! :(

but hey,,,,here i am, at the other end.. :D

mutakilim, u know i cant read arabic,

however all i understood was Alhamdulillah ladii cafanii....

i cant read the rest....

could u please translate..i really wanna know...and indeed, Allah praise is to Allah the most High.

Kool_Kat   

It is one thing to get over your first love, BUT to forget it WILL NEVER HAPPEN...

No matter what you had to go through to get back on your feet, you'll never ever forget your first love...

SS, qac, lol maybe i dont wann the stress of marriage and relationship, they both more trouble than they worth..

Everything in life doesn't come easy, if you don't work hard for it or at it...And the same goes for Relationships/Marriages...

My Motto "Love them enough to be able to let them go"...

Kool_Kat   

Qacbaro, no...

Still to this day, I don't know the diffrence between loving someone & being in love with someone...

The way I see it, being "in" Love is something that is mutual...You give it and you get it back...If you ain't getting it back, then that's when I say "kaligaa lee darbi xagxaganooyo"...

this old 82yr old lady had a pic of her first love when she was 18, and i was like,,,,daaaamn im dooooooomed!

lol joker

So basically when you fall into this state, even your basic dignity disappears!!

Thank goodness i havent been struck by this phantom menace

OG_Girl   

LOOL@Silents.. he just saying ..Thanks God I am not suffering what others suffering from which is "I think" he meant LOVE...looooooooooooooool

Sorry Mutakalem ..you can correct me any time.

Salam