Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Winning A Man's Heart

How to be the girlall the guys want!

This isn't so much winnig a man's heart, as it is winng a guys heart. This is more for the teenage or young adult readers. Girls who need a little help figuring out what they're doing wrong.

Ever wonder why guys always want what they know they can't have? How they're attracted to the chicks that ignore themthat's because all guys are the same. It's a rat race to see who can get the girl first. Not necessarily for sexit's just in their DNA to want to "Win" the chicks heart. Even the sweetest guys in the world do thisbut they might not even know it. It's a part of who they are. There are a few tricks for the girls who don't think they look that greatif you're one of themcontinue to read below

The first thing you have to realize is that appearance is something in a relationship. Even if you're one of those people that are more for the personality than anythingappearance is something. So you need to try to think more positive about your appearance. Look in the mirror and find all the things you love about what you see. (This is not being cockyjust honest) When you've found the things you like the mostfocus your eyes there when you're looking at yourself from now on. Guys don't look at the bad things on a girl because they know there are n super models around here so they focus on the good things as well. Just remember that when you're getting dressed in the morning and think that every other girl in the world looks 10x better than you.

The next thing to think about it that most guys love "cocky" girls but not their snobby attitude. Have you ever been walking in the mall and glimpsed over to see a total hottie checking you out? What's the first thing that you do? That's rightyou flirt like hell. You already know he likes what he sees so you've got that confidence to walk with a switch and flip your hair. You might even be brave enough to wave or smile a little in his direction. And this works wonders for you because guys love a girl with confidence. That's why cocky chicks get all the guysthey don't have to see a guy checking them out to get the courage to strut a little bitthey do it all the time. They're always flirting and switching their hips like every guy in the world is watching and eating their heart outand a lot of guys probably are. The only problem with cocky chicks is that they think they're so hot that they wont even give most guys a chance cause they think they're too good for them. This kind of attitude is a turn off for most guys (it's an ego killer if he thinks she thinks she's too good) So, here's where that little flaw becomes an advantage for you. If you walk like you got it but talk like you want ityou've got the best of both worlds. Even if you think you're ugly as ****chances areyou're probably not as bad as you thing and if you act like you know thatthe guys will respond! Be the cocky chick with the awesome personality!

........ blah blah blah ,,, inta kele kuma dari karo ,,,, :D

Aaliyyah   

waryaa gaalada miyaad nasiixadan siina kulaha you flirt like hell

my moto is run like hell if you see a guy checking u out in the streets for he is a FREAAAK LOL

honestly, it is annoying when you see stranger trying to get w/ you :rolleyes: .

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

waryaa gaalada miyaad nasiixadan siina kulaha you flirt like hell

my moto is run like hell if you see a guy checking u out in the streets for he is a FREAAAK LOL

honestly, it is annoying when you see stranger trying to get w/ you :rolleyes: .

Ain't that the truth!

Ameen   

Preach on brother...Preach on brother...

But remember dont break the "Men Around the World: Stick Together" code which clearly states under Section 49, "...revealing the secrets to a woman about a man's heart is forbidden unless under one condition"

And what could be that condition...?

Well for the men out there who currently have the "code" with them, please flip to page 673 and read the lower part of the page which states the condition.

And for the women out there that are lacking the privilege to own such a "code", the condition is.......

Ismahaan   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

I know what you mean. smile.gif

Here is my advice for u , if you see a weirdo or a strange, look away or he may hit on you. :D

Aaliyyah   

^^you are right sis.

Jacaylbaro, I dont have to put any effort in winning a man's heart, it comes second nature to me. what can I say am so lovable icon_razz.gif

Heey Aaliyah ,, the world can be upside down and that can come down to you ,,, as long as you are so lovable there is one day you'll see someone who is so damn lovable to you ,,,, that is the time you will need to win his heart ,,, ;)

^ seriously did you quote the Original Post from a girls magazine or you actually wrote that yourself ?

i don't mean that as an insult bro, but I could never imagine writing that kind of stuff... let alone saying it.... looks like my shukaansi skills need some polishing.

then again.......this my first time posting in this region of the SOL country...maybe different rules apply here

looooooool@ Jb.

our girls are adorable and well mannered, they dont need to win hearts. But maintain hearts when they get hitched especailly those who cant stand polygamy