Sign in to follow this  
me

The official 1000st post thread - My 1000st post

Som@li   

Waw, COngra Puuja,

Btw, Pucca, U dont get tired, Since day one, u been shakin that..lol :D

My celebration starts @ 2000.

Johnny B   

Now that i'm here too , i was thinking of a way to mark the thousandth post, i've been wondering how to make the anniversary post special, you know, do something i usually don't,something crazy ,like write a poem on the Poetry section, talk about fashion in the Women's section, agree with the Duke in the politics section,

You know something really crazy, like, Kiss and cherish Ngonge's tiny flag of Somaliland,and tell him "Way buubtey" or call Val just to ask her what time is it over there? , or why not mail Admin and tell him for once LST is banned from SOL ;) .

I thought of dedicating the anniversary post to all the Nomads who got banned from SOL but left a mark on one's Sol-soul, like Jumatatu, Fanisha and Alle-Ubaahne.

Sometimes i think i shoulden't celeberate the thousand fart , as i'm possitive that there're some nomads who find most if not all my posts meaningless fart.

One thing is for sure though, after my thousand post ,i'm taking a break and make use of my hollidays. :D

Originally posted by Johnny B:

I thought of dedicating the anniversary post to all the Nomads who got banned from SOL but left a mark on one's Sol-soul, like Jumatatu, Fanisha and Alle-Ubaahne.

:D

Johhny-Be-Good, these nomads are still waiting for you to sponsor them back to SOL and gaurantee the rules will be respected. You always knew it was that simple but you decided to pursue other things such as a wedding in Gambia(a little bird wispered that to my ear the other day) :D How caring!

Awguuryo Bad Johhny.

Cara.   

One thing is for sure though, after my thousand post ,i'm taking a break and make use of my hollidays. [big Grin]

Good idea, Johnny.

Pucca   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

Btw, Pucca, U dont get tired, Since day one, u been shakin that..lol
:D

lol my dear, the doll needs her exercise smile.gif

its been sooooooooooo long...but...i'm...almost....there! i shall have an entire topic all to myself once i reach it.

*goes off to prepare speech*

Johnny B   

BAH !

That is all i've to say on my thousandth post . :D

LST, thanks good Boy , ;)

Cara, you joining me? no ? ..eh.. just what i'd in mind. :D

Pucca   

i cant be bothered with a speech...or even starting up a topic *when have i ever started a topic??*

*sigh* no worries...i'll pat myself on the back when i get there.