Sign in to follow this  
UK_ROSE

The Village Restaurant- GREAT PLACE

Originally posted by Sharmarkee:

Val

hayee! hablaha somliyeed cuna qabtayn kuma jiraane, ee with all due respect, the Body Mass Index(BMI) of Somali women is worrying every respectable Somali male.

People forget our old traditional must-slim parts of the body places before Gymnasium, and leisure centres are invented
;)

Saddex haw dhubnaato inaantu:

luqunta, dhexda, iyo gacmaha, Epitome of beauty of Somali women, in the good old days.

Sharmaarkee,

Hablaha Somaaliyeed saddexdaaba waa lagu yaqaanaa. Dhibtu waxay timaadaa marka intuu mid guursado kijada ku xidho. Maalin iyo habeen haday cunto ku dhex jirto, is it any wonder inay cayisho? As you can see, the cause of the BMI-problem is entirely male-related.

Teeda kale, the discussion wasn't about weight but rather restaurants. So, leave the dining xaliimos alone, will you? Xaasid fooqal xaasid.

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Val

hayee! hablaha somliyeed cuna qabtayn kuma jiraane, ee with all due respect, the Body Mass Index(BMI) of Somali women is worrying every respectable Somali male.

People forget our old traditional must-slim parts of the body places before Gymnasium, and leisure centres are invented
;)

Saddex haw dhubnaato inaantu:

luqunta, dhexda, iyo gacmaha, Epitome of beauty of Somali women, in the good old days.

Sharmaarkee,

Teeda kale, the discussion wasn't about weight but rather restaurants. So, leave the dining xaliimos alone, will you? Xaasid fooqal xaasid.

Val,

LOL @ Xaasid fooqal xaasid

You right, the discussion was dining and resturants - that implies and leads to eating, that implies to body weight increase Inaadeer, there is no smoke without fire, less food-intake normal weight results is a tested equation.

Bal waan ka naxayaaye maxaa xaasidna iga dhigay, waxa layidha maxaa faruurow berbera ku geeyay iyo faduul - Why do i bother - let them munch their beefburgers. smile.gif

Originally posted by sheherazade:

wax na loo diidin ma hadhin. Yaahuu!

Goosh Beela guba(Sheh) ayaa so noqotay, Yaahuu ku laha iscun, oo is calaasho
:D

Right back at ya kid and don't forget to is xaar too. icon_razz.gif

wax na loo diidin ma hadhin. Yaahuu!

Goosh Beela guba(Sheh) ayaa so noqotay, Yaahuu ku laha iscun, oo is calaasho
:D

Right back at ya kid and don't forget to is xaar too. icon_razz.gif

Walee afxumo ma la so noqotay

Welcome back Sheh, nice to see you back, to see ya is nice :cool:

Hala Walaa - al rabcu rabak, tafadali, sharaftana ...

over rated indeed ..

anyhow, last i remember the village served a bunch of things 'blanched' and 'sauteed' and a some goats cheese desert (not complaining, it was tasty).. just not sure what my nana would of done if you asked for your meal sauteed!

RedSea   

^Just how many of the likes of Villages restaurants are in London, waaba yaabe,mid kasta meesha matagay?

As for Sharmarkee, leave the xalimos alone dude,go lift weight to gain strenght,skiny farax ahaa.Adba yaa kuu diiday in aad six pack lahaatid,maxaad xalimooyinka ugu diidaysaa in Caasha badhi miidhan iska wada noqdaan? lol..

Saasbaan awalba ku haynee maxaa isbadalay hada ninyow waaba yaabeh?

faduul taxtal faduul.

-Lily-   

^^^ I think it is still around. I've been there once in 2002 and although the food was nice they should have by now invested in some heaters, the place was freesing!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by BloomDeyr:

The best Somali restruant has to be Tayo in Whitechapel-- no pretensions just delectable food!!

Only if you're there before 9.00 AM. If you arrive anytime after that they tell you that they ran out of meat, don't have enough rice left and their baasto is also running out. You are forced to eat what they've scraped out of the pot and still have to pay the full price for it.

Worse still, as you sit there eating your food in silence, someone like Northerner would walk in, greet you and ask where you’ve been all this time then just eat your food with no invitation or permission. Sometimes, he would have a couple of other guys with him. :D

Ps

Of course, I’ve never been to this Tayo place. I just, err, heard stories about it from the people 'upstairs'. :D

NGONGE   

^^^ I thought they opened that place while you were out of the country. ;)

I hardly ever go there though. I prefer my local :D