Sign in to follow this  
me

K'naan - Talking bacK TO THE Empire From Mogadishu to Rexdale and back again

MMA, Perhaps the look they were going for was that of Pierre Touissant L'Overture. He was one of the leaders of the worlds most succesful Slave Rebellion(the Haitain revolution)that established the first independent black republic. I believe they are making a movie about him, should be good. Here are some pictures.

timeline_toussaint.jpg

CDT12061.jpg

Marcus Garvey has also worn something similar as well I believe and this might also tie in well with the whole theme of Black History Month.

Salams

Pujah   

By ME:

The other video's are nice too, you can waste a night watching them, even more.
Do I sound like a groupie?
:D

^^Yes, you sound like one cheeky-smiley-006.gif

The videos are nice tho' thanks for posting...and I cant believe no one liked his flight 13 one...I thought it was original and I enjoyed it.

RedSea   

me:

She sings for Abdullahi Yusuf along with Sengub. Down here in MN they are named the three stooges saaxib.

I am not making it up, anyone who supports the TFG is not a 'Wadani' saaxib, she sings for the TFG. Thus making her a daba dhilif also, screw the so called somali artist thing, she once had credibility, no more.

Ka'naan is true wadani artist if you ask me. ;)

me   

^AY once represented hope to the Somali people, this was before he invited the xabash to attack Somalia. In my book Saado Cali is a wadniyad artist.

I am judging her through her track recordings, I haven't even heard of that MN thing your talking about, but almost every Somali heard Soo bari galay

^Brother I don't like to frame our brother Shucayb but his has surpassed 'hate' or qabyaalad for that matter, it is actually a complex!

All Somalis suffer from some kind of 'qabyaalad'. We're all prone to it, even the Mashaayiikh (shuyuukh) but in varying degrees. Some only have mild tendencies to qabilism, whilst other's are intermediate/midway and other's have advanced qabyaalad tendencies!

However the brother due to historical factors suffer's something that is even more than hatred! That I've been saying previously!

Someone a fellow clansman of him actually said once in a poem 'That he's going to leave Islaam and Somaliness for the sake of Saado Ali's clan'! Can you believe that?

He's actually saying that 'He's going to renounce Islaam and Somaliness for the sake of a certain clan' meaning that because of his absolute disgust and hate for a certain people or clan, that he's eventually going to leave the fold of Islaam and all other things he believed in because he hates a certain clan so much that he's going to give up on Islaam and Somaliness for the sake of that clan!

Brother Shucayb might not go as far as his clansman but that fact will certainly not reduce his utter contempt, odium and abhorrence for a certain people and clan in Somalia!

It's not a secret and quite evident for the eye that observes and want's to see! I'm 100% positive on the matter!

He should deal with his hatred and I wish him that one day inshallah he will be cured from that terrible disease that has befallen him but I doubt it! It's incurable unless ofcourse he decreases the hate by putting the fear of Allaah more into his heart than the hate for certain people!

I wish him well!

RedSea   

^You havent' been following the discussion between I and mr. me had for that reason I would suggest you to catch up and see the reason why I brought up the name of singer, Saado Cali.

Saado Cali is a great artist, no question about it. I am not going write off her great career as a singer, including yes her famous song 'soo bari galaay' which was anti Siyad Barre regime.

However, it's not like I picked on Saado Cali randomely here, mr. me brought her name up, so in response I said, she is a cheerleader of the current TFG. Anyone whether it's her or anyone else, who cheerleads for the Xabashi puppet regime is therefore subject to being refered as daba dhilif regardless of his/her past.

Abdullahi Yusuf once was a somali soldier, today he is a puppet for the regime which he fought against.

Catch the last bus MKA before you come in here with lengthy nonsense like you have scripted above.

You think I am a qabalist, well, I think you are the worst one of all qabalists old man.

As for the 'peom' you speak of, I beg you to enlighten us of who said it and when?