Suldaanka

Vice President of **** calaacalkiisi - audio laga duubay

Why I believe Timodheer is actually MMS. Suaal fiican ayaa keentay Timodheer: "Hadii aan waxba iska celin wayno, yaa na guursanaya" Bom oo hadana Bom... MMS 2018.  :D

MMS's lexicon and style of talking and Timodheer's are a replica. 

^

Suldaanta naasaha jilicsan—Keep clutching at straws as your days of chatting shit are numbered in here.😆

I can’t wait for your upcoming  self-imposed hiatus from SOL, just like Ina Cawil Mucjiso and other nonsensical seccionist bums.👍

Timodheer, MMS wacad ayay ku martay in haylaha (Dharka/Huga) dhigan doonto hadii Gaas dagaalka guul ka keeni waayo. Timodheer, will you keep your promises? :D 

It was Kim Kardashian that attempted to break the internet... your attempt will most definitely have an impact on Facebook through the world. xataa Mark Zuckerburg ayaa live so gali doona. :D 

14 minutes ago, Suldaanka said:

Timodheer, MMS wacad ayay ku martay in haylaha (Dharka/Huga) dhigan doonto hadii Gaas dagaalka guul ka keeni waayo. Timodheer, will you keep your promises? :D 

You’re  full of shit and you knowz it...I’m not going to lower myself from my high horse to make cheap bets with a secessionist pom pom girl such as yourself....😀

But I will promise you this Suldaanta naasaha jilicsan: When all is said and done, you will put up a statue of a glorious Pirate next to that statue of a plane in Hargaysa in commemoration of the relentless thrashing the Jeegaan is getting.

Ha ha ha😆😀😆

STOP THIS WAR BETWEEN SOMLILAND AND PUNTLAND

Its the 19th century Boqor days all over again and Somaliland is falling for it. Not sure but the authorities in Somaliland may consider this an opportunity to change subject at home, or have fallen victim to machinations of others. If its Puntland then its someone in Puntland working for others interest.

A very dangerous war for all Somalis everywhere including Kililka and Djibouti.

For the sake of all Somalis, Somaliland should get down from "We will only negotiate with Somalia on equal basis" and talk direct and with respect with Puntland alone. You are destroying all of the area, when it was time for peace and development.

All foreign investment which was destined for this area will be either gone or delayed. Immediately Puntland, Somaliland, Kililka and Djibouti will be affected by it and slowly all the rest of the Somalis including NFD.

Forces from Djibouti should set tents and separate the two militaries then have them talk. No other African or Arab is needed.

1 hour ago, cadnaan1 said:

OO

u making sound this small skirmish in some dusty village as world war 3.

cadnaan1,

You could be one of those wringing hands about it, but let me give you some example:

Eritrea and Ethiopia killed about 70,000 soldiers, 18 years and countring no trade no interaction separated families in the border..and afecting all hon of africa including Somalia. Badme was more dusty middle of no where settlement of handful farmers.

Britain and France gathered forces in what is now south sudan over some dusty village all with the plan of their empires railroad which 100 years now has not been built. Britain from Egypt to South Africa and France from West Africa to Djibouti. This dusty village was where their plans intersected.

You should think whats behind the obvious news most of it fake propaganda.

This could change everything Somali and affect every enclave.