Suldaanka

Vice President of **** calaacalkiisi - audio laga duubay

11 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

Suldaanka, allow me to quote that old hapless habar by the name of Ngonge:

CLAN IS EVERYTHING!!!

Now take that to the bank.😆

I concur to some extent. Laakin Dad kale kor ayay u socdaan oo hiigsanayaan, maamulka Puntland hoos ayu u socdaa qabiil ayu miciin biday. 

Kol hadii tolaayay sheekadii ka marayso, waa laga badiyay si xarago leh. :D 

13 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

I concur to some extent. Laakin Dad kale kor ayay u socdaan oo hiigsanayaan, maamulka Puntland hoos ayu u socdaa qabiil ayu miciin biday. 

Kol hadii tolaayay sheekadii ka marayso, waa laga badiyay si xarago leh. :D 

Suldaanka, haye Dadka kale oo aad sheegaysid oo Puntland ka fiican oo qabyaalada Soomaaliyeed ka dalacay waa ku wee? 😆😆

I hope after  the dust settles and the nonsense of the jeegaan has been peddling is thoroughly nipped in the bud, we can all have a serious discussion to move our nation forward.

7 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Honestly, Suldaanka, with Biixi saying we are going to beat F@aqash like their uncle, where do you think this useless war was heading?

:D 

After 20 years, Puntland is in a worse position today than at any other time.  Today Puntland is at the same stage it was back in early 1990s when tolaaayay General Caydiid ina dhiciya... kakak

The difference between then and now is that, this time you are facing a fully developed national army that has all its guns ready. 

Tolka Sheekh Gaas waa u fatwooday, hadii sanadka maanta ah wax iska celin waayaan, waa ehelu naar. It is not my words btw. :D

6 hours ago, Tillamook said:

Suldaanka, haye Dadka kale oo aad sheegaysid oo Puntland ka fiican oo qabyaalaada Soomaaliyeed ka dalacay waa ku wee? 😆😆

I hope after  the dust settles and the nonsense of the jeegaan has been peddling is thoroughly nipped in the bud, we can all have a serious discussion to move our nation forward.

No one else is wearing qabyaalad on their sleeves other than Puntland. It is going to backfire spectacularly. Th days of qabyaalad is on its last few legs. Qof kasta interestkiisa ayu hada ka shaqeeya. 

The jeegaan thing is so 2017. La talaabso sanadka cusub iyo siyaasadda cusub. :D 

2 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

No one else is wearing qabyaalad on their sleeves other than Puntland. It is going to backfire spectacularly. Th days of qabyaalad is on its last few legs. Qof kasta interestkiisa ayu hada ka shaqeeya. 

The jeegaan thing is so 2017. La talaabso sanadka cusub iyo siyaasadda cusub. :D 

Interest? Lol.😀😀

I know you being a proponent of la-la land and all sorts other bullshit for so many years that it will take some time before you become in tune with reality once again... so I will tolerate your latest tripe about “interests” and whatnot, for I know inaadan dhul aadan lahayn Interest iyo niic lamid ah inaad ku heleen. 😆

As for the Jeegaan being so yesterday; I agree their days are numbered indeed. Odeygii Saalax ahaa ayaa ku waas ka takhalusi doona...😀

Suldaanka, I realize you say and do whatever it takes to placate yourselves on these days of major losses—but what I want to ask you when the dust settles, maxaa meel ku yaala waayo Saalax &Co( Xiniinyo) don’t want to be governed by the administration led by Muuse Ooyaye and his Jeegaan( Xiniinyo dabadood) supporters?

What options do you have when the true lions of reer Shiekh roar in Hargaysa?😎

Holac   

To be honest, I am not surprised by this at all.  Every clan enclave leader would do the same guubaabo stuff.  

Holac   
On ‎2018‎-‎05‎-‎23 at 7:31 AM, Suldaanka said:

He confirms that the wounded included folks from Caabudwaaq and beyond. 

I remember reading somewhere few years ago that Puntland added a new district called Saaxo to its territory. I think that district is 100% populated by Caabudwaaq clan. I remember because it was a huge deal at the time. Caabudwaaq clan also has some ministers/deputy ministers in Puntland. 

Saaxo-District-in-Puntland-515.jpg?v=140

There was an influential Puntland minister from Caabudwaaq in Abdiweli's cabinet. Ironically, that minister was fired by VP Camey after the minister openly supported the capture of Qalbi-Dhagax in an interview he gave to the media. 

Warqadi-xilka-looga-eryay-Bashiir.jpg

Holac,

Ever heard of the term Shock and Awe!

The fact of the matter is that the secessionists can’t make up their minds about who is kicking their butts  from left to right in Sool...😆

Puntland has successfully recruited flabbergast in this conflict to dumbfound the cretinous Jeegaan to the extent that they do not know whether it is only the boys from MJteenia as Faisal Dhurwaa likes to call them or some grand coalition of the dreaded faqash ? 😆

This war is a conspiracy against Puntland. Its more than a dusty village or blood that has been spilled. No matter the outcome Puntland will come out weakened and easily pressured from the deep state in the capital

The whole game is to weaken Puntland which has been too strong to push around with Federalism.

Those who appear to support Puntland here are anti-federal system anti Puntland.

Somaliland is falling for it. Somaliland should have withdrawn with secret agreement with Puntland. Deny the war that is wished by so many with some conflicting interests.

UAE will also weaken Puntland so it gets even more closer to them since Mugadishu has told Turkey and Qatar not to spend a penny on Puntland.

Djibouti is also silent, wants weaker Somaliland.

Kililka is against war of any kind in the neighbourhood when there is good prospect and commitment by countries like China to invest. If the Oromo do not take constructive measures and choose to prevent investment from going to Kililka....will be dangerous.

Djibouti and Ethiopia should push to stop and freeze this wherever it is.

Tallaabo   
33 minutes ago, Old_Observer said:

This war is a conspiracy against Puntland. Its more than a dusty village or blood that has been spilled. No matter the outcome Puntland will come out weakened and easily pressured from the deep state in the capital

The whole game is to weaken Puntland which has been too strong to push around with Federalism.

Those who appear to support Puntland here are anti-federal system anti Puntland.

Somaliland is falling for it. Somaliland should have withdrawn with secret agreement with Puntland. Deny the war that is wished by so many with some conflicting interests.

UAE will also weaken Puntland so it gets even more closer to them since Mugadishu has told Turkey and Qatar not to spend a penny on Puntland.

Djibouti is also silent, wants weaker Somaliland.

Kililka is against war of any kind in the neighbourhood when there is good prospect and commitment by countries like China to invest. If the Oromo do not take constructive measures and choose to prevent investment from going to Kililka....will be dangerous.

Djibouti and Ethiopia should push to stop and freeze this wherever it is.

I agree. This war is totally unnecessary and would only weaken both administrations. There was no need to take Tukaraq and start hostilities with Puntland. Even if Farmaajo came to Tukkaraq it would not have mattered much as no one outside of the Somali peninsula knows where the hell it is. Somaliland should have just continued with its non-aggressive policies to push back Puntland from the Eastern regions. Prior to this useless conflict there was also a lot of movement of goods and people between Puntland and Somaliland which if un-interrupted could have helped grow both economies. Whoever advised Mr Biixi to go to war should be fired asap. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tallaabo said:

I agree. This war is totally unnecessary and would only weaken both administrations. There was no need to take Tukaraq and start hostilities with Puntland. Even if Farmaajo came to Tukkaraq it would not have mattered much as no one outside of the Somali peninsula knows where the hell it is. Somaliland should have just continued with its non-aggressive policies to push back Puntland from the Eastern regions. Prior to this useless conflict there was also a lot of movement of goods and people between Puntland and Somaliland which if un-interrupted could have helped grow both economies. Whoever advised Mr Biixi to go to war should be fired asap. 

C’mon Tallaabo, I thought you were amongst the more genuine northerners on SOL..

Why didn’t you share this criticism when Biixi first sent his militia to Tukaraq? Why now that Puntland has decided to kick out Biixi’s riffraff from Sool? 

54 minutes ago, Tillamook said:

C’mon Tallaabo, I thought you were amongst the more genuine northerners on SOL..

Why didn’t you share this criticism when Biixi first sent his militia to Tukaraq? Why now that Puntland has decided to kick out Biixi’s riffraff from Sool? 

kick-out from Sool? :D 

Your leader, Gaas was begging SRSG Keating of the UN that if MBC were to return Tukaraq back to Puntland control that he will renounce Puntland's claims to the parts of Sool region that already come under Somaliland authority. And that is the majority of Sool region. 

President MBC rejected the desperate offer and told SRSG Keating that Somaliland is not trespassing into Somalia's terrotiry and Somaliland's land is not for negotiations. The borders of Somaliland will remain the same as those that were inheritted when independence was gained in 1960.

So far, Puntland's attempts to regain Tukaraq has proven fruitless. It is in fact replay of Adhi Cadeeye 10 years ago. Puntland is already feeling a lot of pressure both in terms of economics as well as man power and morale. Whereas Somaliland has not even broken a sweat, it is just a child's play.

Tallaabo   
5 hours ago, Tillamook said:

My opinion hasn't changed, check this thread.

Other than that of the poor displaced people, I don't think anyone's butt is being kicked in that suffering village. 

29 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

My opinion hasn't changed, check this thread.

Other than that of the poor displaced people, I don't think anyone's butt is being kicked in that suffering village. 

I stand corrected Mudane Tallaabo. I missed those remarks of yours in the aforementioned thread.