Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

An Intersection in a relationship

dawoco   

Oh mijn lieve heer, Nafta, meid sinds wanneer wordt je bemind door een gozer die alleen maar in een schaak spel geintresseert is>?

Oh ja, en trouwens, je wilt gewoon moeilijk doen maar diep in je hart weet je heus wel dat je alleen maar voor mij bent terug gekomen icon_razz.gif

Checkmate, bro do you miss caanihi tubada ka socday? I miss the liquorice they made in NL, i used to always have a packet in my bag smile.gif

nafta   

checkmate: schaam je, schaam je diep!...minnaar kumalaho

btw...dutchka markaano kale waxay yiraahdaan...zou je wel willen! :cool:

Amethyst: girl find a stone where under you can hide, because that was just appalling ...You should definitly stick with English icon_razz.gif

Dawaco: Hoor je wat die oudje allemaal uitroept...minnaar...als hij alleen maar wist dat minnaar het mannetje is ;)

En je hebt helemaal gelijk, ik ben terug gekomen omdat ik je zo erg heb gemist...zo erg als kiespijn icon_razz.gif:D

P.S. Why do you have to bring up dropjes and stuff....Ligt gevoelig shuush :(

J.Lee   

Seeker, we both agree fate is something that you as an individual have no control over but what I'm saying is that, what if Allah SWT fated for the couple to never ever leave each other, how will they then be able forget they met and each go their separate way?

Silence, laba jir ku yidhi lool Maandhow, from what I understand (correct me if you like)as long as the two don't talk about "nasty" topics nor touch each other in a sexual way, and have a chaperone/behave themselves they aren't sinning, or are they?

All this Af hollendiis is driving me nuts, i have printed this page i gonna take it to my teacher later on this evening....**qandho aa i qabatay**

Ama be like a banana and split for now.

asxantu

SeeKer   

Seriously... :rolleyes:

Ms Word,

Guess I see your point. Will think of an answer after I finish eating my fish curry

Ngonge,

You my dear sir made me laugh. Can I say too much Tv watching on your part. Plus here is a hint :

**gets close to Ngonge's ears**

"Thats not what you said when I broached up the subject......matter fact you said give it time" icon_razz.gif

I wouldn't want to think you give strangers different advice from the ones you give friends. redface.gif

Silence,

First off separate truth from suppositions. Ok now about the throwing away of our culture don't you think you are going overboard.

O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you with Allaah is that (believer) who has taqwa (i.e. is one of the muttaqeen – the pious). Verily Allaah is All-Knowing, All-Aware.†[al-Hujuraat 49:13]

Our tradition does have some importance for it stems from human division.

NGONGE   

:D @Seeker..I knew I’d flush you out. icon_razz.gif

You do me an injustice by claiming that I had a different take on this same scenario. If I recall our previous discussion correctly; the riddle you set me last time had two possible answers; I chose the more reasonable of the two.

This one here has four possible solutions (your solutions). It’s not as clear either. If this were a real person asking for advice on such a situation and talking cryptically about navigating a relationship, I’d tell them that they’re mixed up and that this relationship is doomed. One has to choose between two possible solutions, not three or four. They either have to be with or without (what transpires from choosing either is another matter altogether).

North, East and West are all the same! The decision here is to marry and worry about consequences that are not in one’s control. It’s a classic way in which many young people love to tie themselves in knots to avoid making serious decisions. The decision of course is marriage (no conditions, assumptions or speculations – just simple, straightforward marriage).

In the situation you’ve invented, South is the only other option. For some reason, in your eyes, it seems that South is very straightforward! There are no assumptions here, no conjecture and whatever might emerge in the future is left in the hands of god!

If this story was real and it was related to you in the exact way that you’ve expressed it above, wouldn’t you choose South too?

SeeKer   

^^^ Smart Alec :D no wonder I revere you. Now true hypothetically East, West and North all contain marital consequences but there is reason to my madness. South has got to be complete opposite because you end up backtracking. Hence forgetting everything you've built together, while the others you take the next logical step in your ladder.

That being said we are talking conjecture here. My answer to your Query would be East because .......... oh u can fill in the blanks can't you? ;)