cubano

General Mohamed Ali Samatar renounces Ogaden claims in 1983

I think you should understand:

1. That is only history and no time for history now there are too many priority issues

2. Only the Somali in Ethiopia can decide now, no body else. Others can only support if they agree with the choice otherwise keep mouths shut and hands folded.

3. Since the above all others opinion is of no value or consequencial. Only the Somali in Ethiopia decide and choose.

4. It is not even an issue currently in kililka let alone other territories of Somali people.

cubano   

Mr Old Observer:

I just want to know your opinion about Gral Samatar Statement on Ogaden.

The latest came from Somalia Minister for Defence Lt. Gen. Mohamed Ali Samatar who claimed last week that his country has no designs on Ethiopian territory

cadnaan1   

Cubano that Somalia u talking about does not exist anymore, and no one care about 1977 we lost that war and we moved on.

Now we have Somaliland, puntland, galmudug state, Hiirshebeele state, south west state, jubbaland.

Welcome to 2018 Somalia

cubano   

I know Somalia is different, but my topic is not about this new Somalia.

I just want to know your opinion about Samatar statement. It is too difficult to understand.

"The latest came from Somalia Minister for Defence Lt. Gen. Mohamed Ali Samatar who claimed last week that his country has no designs on Ethiopian territory"

The statement was made in 1983.

cubano   

You dont need to ackwoledge anything about 1977 war, because everybody knows what really happened that year.

I just wan to know your opinion about Gral Samatar point of view.