Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

frustration in the game

Hibo   

Hi ppl, I'm new here. Don't worry, I don't swear or insult so I won't be causing disturbances here.

My topic today is do u girls get frustrated sometimes when u look at the available guys out there. I mean:

1- If he's fine, he's

a) A player

b)has a thing for white girls

c) lacks a personality

d)dumb

e)chooses to ignore his relegion. I mean I don't want to be a saint but praying 5 times a day and fasting in ramadan shouldn't be too much to ask should it?

or he has good qualities but looking at him embarasses you because u always have mean thoughts about how unattractive he is.

Plsssssssssssssss, if u ppl have seen a good looking guy that doesn't have those above bad qualities let me know..then I won't give up and instead I'll think maybe there is someone out there for me.

peace you all

hibo- Love your postings girl..keep it real.

jaber-u crack me up

Ibtisam   

Plsssssssssssssss, if u ppl have seen a good looking guy that doesn't have those above bad qualities let me know..then I won't give up and instead I'll think maybe there is someone out there for me.

:D:D:D i wonder if she found a nice guy, married the player and divorced by now. or married the ugly man and still having bad thoughts about how unattractive he is? or old and single :cool:

^^Hey! lighten up with acidic sarcasms, will ya?

Ikraam,

SB welcomes you from the depth of the Deep Freeze. Where we live in Igloos, hunt seals for grub and wear fur as fashion statement.

Don't mind Ibtisam, she's a bit cranky on Tuesdays. If she becomes bothersome, leave her to me and others.

And keep your chin up, pull yourself by the bootsraps' and don't give up hope. There is someone out there for you.

Ibtisam   

^^^check the date before you take me head off and talk my ear off.

i wz just wondering what happened to her. somaliniom concern :D

Originally posted by ibtisam:

^^^check the date before you take me head off and talk my ear off.

i wz just wondering what happened to her. somaliniom concern
:D

What are the chances ANYONE would respond to 4 yr old dead thread? What exactly were you doing unearthing the dead?

Let the dead rest in peace, they deserve at least that much. Jeeze!

Ok, you're pardoned but not totally off the hook. That is until you cease or tone down considerably your sardonic remarks.

Ibtisam   

What are the chances ANYONE would respond to 4 yr old dead thread? What exactly were you doing unearthing the dead?

i guess you don't count as anything^^ :cool: and i was trying to hide from doing work, so clicked on page 63, and this thread made me laugh, and i was wondering what happened. icon_razz.gif

Let the dead rest in peace, they deserve at least that much. Jeeze!

she should be thanking me, before me everyone ignored her. even from the dead this will be appricated

Ok, you're pardoned but not totally off the hook.
That is until you cease or tone down considerably your sardonic remarks.

have i offended you? if not i will make every effort to do so in the future :D if i have. good, you should not have been paying so much attention to what i say in the first place!!! icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

he has been making excuse for me left and right, like he is baby sitting me or something. seems bit strange. all this attention is getting to my head :Dredface.gif