Sign in to follow this  
Faheema.

Have you Noticed???

Faheema.   

Hello Nomads,

Recently, I noticed a lot of trashy threads being posted (more than the usual), especially the Woman’s and the General section.

I am sure many of you have NOTICED this little add

madaxgeel.JPGHelp.

The Camel Milk Threads

forum by making a small

donation today!

Now what I don’t understand is WHY on earth some people are WASTING web space? It’s clear that SOL needs your Help in maintaining this website. So, you can either make a contribution or Stop wasting valuable web space for crying out loud. :mad:

Faheema.   

Gedo

I see it didn’t take long for you to reply. I hate to disappoint you dear; but this will not be another session of your senseless one line conversations. I said what I had to say. smile.gif

Ciao ;)

OG_Girl   

Cawo, nice put sister,this lil childish should stop. We distroyed our country our community and now they want to spoil any acheivment or progress we want to reach!. Is sad wallahi, some of us need anger manegment threapy.

Salam

Cawo, I completely agree. A little harmless fun is ok, but this recent flooding by 2 particular posters (dont wanna mention names) is irritating to say the least.

cawo you dont have to be hard on him all you had to do was to let him know what excatly was the trash thing you where talking about. and also you mentioned the trash thing but you dint really said what the trash thing was and how it does effect you and to gedo ya second post was lil bit hursh to but anywayz iam done.

plzzz no bad comment iam just trying to solve some trashy thing.

NGONGE   

This thread worries me! Is there a list of acceptable topics to start? What would you say is not a “trashy” topic?

If I make a “donation” would I be able to post trashy topics to my heart’s content or would I still be gagged?

I’m not siding with anyone here or having ago at anyone either but, to be perfectly honest, you’re not calling a spade a spade, sis.

I’m starting to feel paranoid now!

Deeq A.   

Asalamu Alaykum

how does it affect you? why do you care?

As many of you may have noticed, yesterday our server space got full and our website was down for couple of hours. We had to add more space to our servers and I am sure that situation wasn't convenient for many of you who frequent this forum by the minute. This site has approximately 100,000 posts and that is not an easy burden on any server.

As a result, we deleted many topics posted by some individuals who were creating trashy topics (like Cawo stated above), full of insults and personal attacks. We are doing more cleaning and we banned many individuals, Inshallah some more troublemakers will be banned in the next couple of days. Those who sponsored some of these new troublemakers will aslo be given a first warning by Admin via pm.

We respectfully ask the nomads not to waste our space with insults and personal attacks. That is the easiest way you can help us conserve some valuable space.

NOTE: We have set up a donation box for those nomads who can help. It is just the most practical way of asking you to keep this forum running smoothly. It is one way of giving back something.

Thank You nomads.

NGONGE   

This is nice and clear. Thanks.

Yeah, yeah, I know “nice and clear” is borderline trashy in itself. But, I’m bringing the thread up for others to read, man. ;)

A suggestion to save more space:

Delete repeated topics! It just isn't cool when you see the same topics posted every 2 months, when they could've just searched for a similar topic! I've seem Mods in other websites remind theirs users that similar topic exists (by providing a link to that thread).

OG Moti   

Cawo I agree with you.. thou i think you posted this to win an admin position but hey waa shaqeesatay and u deserve it ....

guys the girl is right... either you post a conistructive posts and words of wisdom like myself and my words and do what you do but contribute some c$sh .. Somali people never appriciate what they got till they lose it.. i advice you guys to give some ... so that men like me can continue posting their words of wisdom and encouragement ... peace

Macalin   

CAWO..u make too much sense!--aqqq :mad:

ADMIN; serious q sir/ma'am: how safe is the system?--if one wants to use visa/AMEX?

NGONGE   

It uses the “Amazon.com” system, man. So, I guess it’s safe enough. Check it out and see for yourself. ;)

cawo stop kissin A$$ 4 once ...muslim ppl are dying in iraq and palastine sent donation there.(if u hav money).. and if u r so worried bout space so much why did ya create dis topic huh

here is an idea sol keeps topics from 2000 til now i suggest the old topics be deleted aight ...

asxantu